Xbox Series X / S

ECHLN

To be honest, I’m tired of all these games being so buggy now. I used to love gaming but now it’s actually inconvenient and I’m genuinely thinking of selling my Series X

DrJohnZoidberg

Honorary Master
To be honest, I’m tired of all these games being so buggy now. I used to love gaming but now it’s actually inconvenient and I’m genuinely thinking of selling my Series X
Forza games are generally pretty stable. Bad updates happen, these games are insanely complex so just give them time to patch it.

Reactions: Yuu

bokka1

Expert Member
Unfortunately the last Forza Horizon 5 patch makes the game completely unplayable for me. I love the game but I may just quit and move over to Halo Infinite single player when that gets released.

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/r91z8d

Same for me, started playing Halo MP again.

I also finished Yakuza: Like a Dragon yesterday.

62 hours later and I had a fun time, I love the series.

Hopefully the Judgement games also comes to GP.

Lupus

Honorary Master
Okay it'll get fixed just relax

Lupus

Honorary Master
And people ask me why I always play 2+ year old games...

Cause they stable enough to actually enjoy :D
I played the Ascent if you wanna know buggy on release maaaaan. I've still not gotten 2 achievements thanks to it. But yet I still loved the game

Solitude

Executive Member
And people ask me why I always play 2+ year old games...

Cause they stable enough to actually enjoy :D
That used to be me but now we have Game Pass and now I play stuff on release haha. I think it may be worthwhile waiting two months it looks like.

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master
That used to be me but now we have Game Pass and now I play stuff on release haha. I think it may be worthwhile waiting two months it looks like.

Primary reason was not about cost but that did get factor into my pro's. Primary reason for me is: Once I finished a game I hate to re-install/re-start just to play a DLC.

Rate of importance for sticking to older games
1. DLC Or GOTY complete editions
2. Bug fixed
3. Price

Thanx to prior MMO addiction & also GamePass I also have a large list to keep me happy ;)

Reactions: Yuu

Solitude

Executive Member
b93e51qvxx381.jpg

AlphaJohn

Honorary Master

And, not one of them really tickle my fancy. At least its a positive sign that they all have proper score .

Cant wait for 2022's games like STALKER and Starfield. <- more my cup of tea.

Edit: OK I lie.. haven't fired up Halo yet will check it out when I am on leave.