Xbox Series X / S

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Few more sleeps...

Last edited:

AlphaJohn

Executive Member

It's growing fast. Another 3 million subs in little over 4 months.

Will hit 20 mil between March and April. Once the next gen exclusives start rolling out subscriber growth rate will only increase.

Impressive.

With the $1 upgrade going on, one wonders why the other 100 million are still on Gold Live only.

VoodooBean

So, ummm

Turn on the box ! then it wants to update Cyberfail 2077 ! I say no...

POOOFF gone ! have to download it all again

Dayeem you Xbox and your update methods - BRING ME the PS scalpers ! I'm switching sides bois !!!

EDIT: Which over paid tool at MS/Xbox thought it would be a FANTASTICAL idea to allow people to cancel the update only to completely remove and uninstall the game ! WTF !!

Last edited:

AfricanTech

Honorary Master
So, ummm

Turn on the box ! then it wants to update Cyberfail 2077 ! I say no...

POOOFF gone ! have to download it all again

Dayeem you Xbox and your update methods - BRING ME the PS scalpers ! I'm switching sides bois !!!

EDIT: Which over paid tool at MS/Xbox thought it would be a FANTASTICAL idea to allow people to cancel the update only to completely remove and uninstall the game ! WTF !!

Next time pause it

Kludge

bar1

Expert Member
i know its been asked a million times before, just want to make sure i get it right, and ask if its still working.
I buy 3 years of xbox gold membership , i see egift sells them for R630(i am sure yesterday takealot had it for R599....was planning on using a voucher....).
I do an ultimate upgrade for R15 and thats it?

mr_norris

Expert Member
i know its been asked a million times before, just want to make sure i get it right, and ask if its still working.
I buy 3 years of xbox gold membership , i see egift sells them for R630(i am sure yesterday takealot had it for R599....was planning on using a voucher....).
I do an ultimate upgrade for R15 and thats it?
IIRC, you buy 36 months gold, load them all up, then buy gamepass (1 month). The gamepass trick won't work if you have an active gamepass sub though. So be sure that's the case first.

bar1

Expert Member
IIRC, you buy 36 months gold, load them all up, then buy gamepass (1 month). The gamepass trick won't work if you have an active gamepass sub though. So be sure that's the case first.
Ok thanks, sounds like I might have to register a new account...

bar1

Expert Member
my subscribtion only ends in june, and i wanted to enjoy the gold features....also worried if i wait until june i wont be able to do the upgrade.