Xbox Series X / S

Pegasus

Executive Member
Ha got it for R15 :)
I bought Odyssey Gold for R434.

It included 3 and liberation, remastered plus lots of Addons.

So now I have about 15 Assasins creed games to play.

mr_norris

Expert Member
The Ray tracing leave obvious gaps in some models, and the lighting is just plain unnatural. I get now what the reviewers where on about.
I don't think Dirt 5 uses ray tracing on the consoles. When watching some DF vidoes they didn't even mention signs of RT. I think they use screen space reflections or something like that. Of course, there is a chance that I missed them saying it uses RT.

I also noticed how things are very colourful, but I quite like it. As for liking the game itself, can't say it's a must play. It's more of an in betweener game for me. I am not as big into car games as I used to be.

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
I don't think Dirt 5 uses ray tracing on the consoles. When watching some DF vidoes they didn't even mention signs of RT. I think they use screen space reflections or something like that. Of course, there is a chance that I missed them saying it uses RT.

K might not have but I saw horrible artifact under mirrors that leave a gap between mirror and reflections on say the road. Its like the reflection stops in the water on the floor before it hits car's frame. Might be a Series S thing?

I am downloading the Game on PC to compare. Will take screen'ies later on, for now I'm to busy going "This is Sparta"* kicking people of ledges :D

*See Odyssey

bar1

Expert Member
I forgot to cancelled my PC pass, and was just billed. Should I bother trying to get a refund?

Toxic T

Expert Member
This my bandwidth usage on my series x. I have a 10mg fiber line. Am I reading this correctly? How is this even possible? What is this machine downloading?

Attachments

• 16144536925321950398030551303808.jpg
    16144536925321950398030551303808.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 53

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
This my bandwidth usage on my series x. I have a 10mg fiber line. Am I reading this correctly? How is this even possible? What is this machine downloading?

Defiantly a bug, cause mine also have TB's in usages.

I have a 50 gig Capped Telkom SIM that only gets swapped out when I plan to download. It would have been capped within seconds if numbers where true:

img.jpg

Also My PFsense + PI Hole would have caught that usages ages ago... and they both have no abnormal usages logged.

Yep... its a bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...andwidth/9f3d53fb-318c-4c66-a312-0ff1e5a422bd

Last edited:

Mike Hoxbig

Honorary Master
Defiantly a bug, cause mine also have TB's in usages.

I have a 50 gig Capped Telkom SIM that only gets swapped out when I plan to download. It would have been capped within seconds if numbers where true:

View attachment 1027958

Also My PFsense + PI Hole would have caught that usages ages ago... and they both have no abnormal usages logged.

Yep... its a bug https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...andwidth/9f3d53fb-318c-4c66-a312-0ff1e5a422bd
Lol people complaining about their 54ms ping. My heart bleeds...

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
My favourite game on GamePass at the moment.

Haven't touched Gamepass in the past 3 months. Blame AC Origin + Odyssey and Darksiders....

Actually I lie, tried a couple like Dirt 5, Wolfenstein and so on but the moment I "catch" myself I'm on a mission stabbing people. Maybe my fantasies are trying to surface cause there is a couple of real life people I'd like to stab.... repeatedly :D

AlphaJohn

Executive Member
Well now, looks like this months Gamepass titles are not for me:

Sports!

But if I hadn't played Squadrons already, I would be quite pumped. It's a good game.

Eeek... 1st Games for Gold then this, and PS Plus side doesn't look so wa wa either

Then again looking at my outstanding list, its not like I am gonna look for something to play any time soon, the list also excludes last month's shopping spree I still need to download:

1614856525560.png

BlackStatic

I'm not impressed with Xbox's server hosting in ZA, especially with their big first party titles. Zero local Gears or Halo servers is extremely lame.

JasonK

NHL has to be one of the best sports games around. Great game mechanics!