Can't get into Gmail at all now.
Why isn't anything fixed by now?
This should be working now, I haven't seen any reports of Google services being an issue - works OK for me.
Have you tried switching around DNS or running any tests?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Can't get into Gmail at all now.
Why isn't anything fixed by now?
This is why.This should be working now, I haven't seen any reports of Google services being an issue - works OK for me.
Have you tried switching around DNS or running any tests?
This is why.
If I could change any one thing it would be this type of reply.
Hhmm, so even using another ISP YouTube is a bit sticky?
What happens if you use Google's DNS servers?
Been a family member with Afrihost since as long as I can remember, but the last 3 months has just been pure frustration and looking at this thread does not give me hope.
My last phone in to Afrihost help desk was that I was downloading too much that is why I was getting constant disconnects and was compared to a river overflowing...
My line = 10Mb, Sync = 7.3Mb, Package = 4Mb Business on 10Mb Line, Average download = 250Kb ... You do the puzzle on that one...!?!
Thx for the not so Pure Internet Joy...
I am jumping ship as well...
Edit: I have so many logged calls, even emailed Gian, of which I have had no reply to date. I phoned Telkom and they were there in a jiffy to assist. Afrihost blames Telkom, Telkom blames Afrihost. Poor me sitting on the sideline watching the ball being thrown between each other.
My YouTube is still not working. Just tried now. Going to reset the router and try again.
Same here
Why is it that google services are not working? I don't understand it all - is it a caching problem?
Hi everyone
In light of everything that is happening can anyone tell me their experience with a webafrica capped account?? Worth the move?
I am trying to find users who have accounts with both afrihost and webafrica. I will post on their forum as well.
As I want a direct performance comparison with regards to downloading, steaming, gaming etc.
Would this perhaps not be a question better asked in the Web Africa Capped Thread? Not sure how quickly you will get an answer here...