Afrihost - Pure Fibre Feedback Thread

minkukel

Expert Member
Hi,

Sounds like a faulty router. If you can try to replicate the issue on short video please log a return request in ClientZone. The system will charge you a R249 collection fee which will be credited once the router has been assessed and confirmed faulty.
Thnx, it does not happen often, but i'll try and remember. Hope it does not happen end of November with a DC move.

Rouxenator

Dank meme lord
Should still be able to max your download speed.

What are your torrent cache settings looking like? Can you test with only 1 torrent running maybe the latest ubuntu torrent to see how well it performs? Also you can enable Ipv6 to find more peers.

I think it could be due too another issue perhaps. On my previous ISP with 200/200 my speedtest results would always just exceed that figure ever so slightly.

Time,
after time,
after time,
after time,
after time,
after time...

On Afrihost I have never seen downloads near 190 or uploads at 200. Any ideas?
1633284822465.png

S.Claus

Expert Member
@AfriNatic Speeds aren't too bad but the packet loss is just enough to where you can feel it in-game (micro stutters).
197-80-96-14.jhb.mweb.co.za.png
12129979249.png

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member

skusku

Openserve port elizabeth. Connection went down at +- 10:52pm. Router fails to connect. Stating i must check my username and password with isp. Any known problems?

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Openserve port elizabeth. Connection went down at +- 10:52pm. Router fails to connect. Stating i must check my username and password with isp. Any known problems?

Drop me a pm with your email address let me have a look if I can see why.

AfriNatic

Afrihost Rep
Staff member
Morning,

We are working on a radius server issue which is causing Authentications to fail on Openserve and Vodacom fibre. Mobile data and Fixed LTE is also affected.

znubair

Morning,

We are working on a radius server issue which is causing Authentications to fail on Openserve and Vodacom fibre. Mobile data and Fixed LTE is also affected.
Hi, any update
Working from home and meeting is starting at 8AM