Altech Technology Concepts Business ADSL

migraineboy

Hi

Was wondering whether anyone has signed up for the ATC Business Platinum ADSL Uncapped offering at R1900 Ex VAT? I'm exploring this option for our company and would like to hear from other mybroadband users out there about their experiences.

Thanks in advance
MigraineBoy

grim

Expert Member
Their service used to be great back before Altech bought them, Altech also owns Autopage, I haven't dealt with them since. Altech tends to run their companies separately from each other so if the staff and management hasn't changed much you should be fine.

migraineboy

Their service used to be great back before Altech bought them, Altech also owns Autopage, I haven't dealt with them since. Altech tends to run their companies separately from each other so if the staff and management hasn't changed much you should be fine.
This seems to be the case. The original founder(s?) of Technology Concepts still seem to be running the show and apparently they've spent quite a bit of money in upgrading their network. I'll dig a bit more and then make my decision.

Chevron

Serial breaker of phones
I'm testing out a home platinum account at the moment and while torrents are throttled, everything else I do is lightning fast.