Aramex global shopper

SAV

so you got a R750 penalty because they attached the wrong invoice?
is this "normal" practice?
why not just ask for the invoice?
Basically. They're saying the supplier has underdeclared, which carries a R750 penalty. I did send the correct one, and even had to send bank statements proving the amount I've paid. It's no use arguing with them.

Inzaghi007

Has anybody had any hiccups with delivery to the NY address? I see my parcel was signed off by some Jackson person at the depot. I don't recognize this name when compared to previous deliveries.

bar1

Expert Member
Basically. They're saying the supplier hasunder-declared, which carries a R750 penalty. I did send the correct one, and even had to send bank statements proving the amount I've paid. It's no use arguing with them.
some sites , specially the Chinese ones, always under declare ....not sure why its any of their Business
if they going to start adding weird fees i am just going to tell them to send it back, lets see.

Reactions: SAV

bar1

Expert Member
Has anybody had any hiccups with delivery to the NY address? I see my parcel was signed off by some Jackson person at the depot. I don't recognize this name when compared to previous deliveries.
mine is suppose to arrive at NY tomorrow....how long does it usually take once arrived in NY?
i can keep you updated

johnjm

Expert Member
Basically. They're saying the supplier has underdeclared, which carries a R750 penalty. I did send the correct one, and even had to send bank statements proving the amount I've paid. It's no use arguing with them.

Don’t you submit the invoice to aramex?

Inzaghi007

mine is suppose to arrive at NY tomorrow....how long does it usually take once arrived in NY?
i can keep you updated
Usually 48hrs to reflect on the system.
Mine was delivered by lasership courier company and not the usual usps.

Inzaghi007

Usually 48hrs to reflect on the system.
Mine was delivered by lasership courier company and not the usual usps.
Ok my parcel reflected.
Only issue now is that its an unacceptable item.
I ordered a nerf gun for my kids and it got flagged. Weird that toy guns that shoot foam darts are dangerous.

rinorobert

Hey Guys, hope everyone is having a great 2021 so far!

I am looking to import an electronic item from Amazon US. The cost of the item is $249USD. Can anyone give me an idea as to what the customs / import charges may be on such an amount? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hey Guys, hope everyone is having a great 2021 so far!

I am looking to import an electronic item from Amazon US. The cost of the item is $249USD. Can anyone give me an idea as to what the customs / import charges may be on such an amount? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!
15% of the value and R50 on top of that

Sayf777

Expert Member
Buy why would you go through the trouble of getting what you should find in many toy stores and "Crazy store" as well?

dimoune

Is there a way to make Taobao consolidate my shipments then forward to my AGS address in China?

Jake45

Expert Member
Is there a way to make Taobao consolidate my shipments then forward to my AGS address in China?
You might be able to use ShopShipShake to do that. Try to contact them via their website to see whether they can assist.
ShopShipShake Advanced Guide

Last edited:

Inzaghi007

Buy why would you go through the trouble of getting what you should find in many toy stores and "Crazy store" as well?
Its one of the older rare models I picked up on ebay. Yeah naturally I would have bought it locally but couldn't source it.

jmlsauls

so you bought from there as well? would love to myself but still confused about how to and a bit scared to be honest, their prices are much better though than the other chinese site ie Aliexpress Gearbest

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Who can I bride to jump the line? At this stage I'm willing to do anything just to get my parcels lol

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming

Attachments

• ebay.JPG
    ebay.JPG
    82.5 KB · Views: 38