Aramex global shopper

L-Dog

Expert Member
When I called 011 number they said not even in country yet :(

Trying them next tax free address for free, offering fedex shipping same price aramex for heavy parcels. They also do aramex and dhl

Tax free address in the USA ? Think AGS is in New York so tax was around 8% I think at least on the laptop I wanted to buy

nelca

Does anyone know if Gearbest still ships to SA? I see that most of their products state no shipping to South Africa.

SAV

Don’t you submit the invoice to aramex?
Yep, I'm assuming they've attached the wrong invoice to the box.
It was definitely not the supplier's intention to under declare, it was simply a mix up and now I'm paying the price for their mistake.

Inzaghi007

When I called 011 number they said not even in country yet :(

Trying them next tax free address for free, offering fedex shipping same price aramex for heavy parcels. They also do aramex and dhl
Thanks for this. NyBox is willing to ship my nerf gun with DHL. I like the variety of couriers they have and yes they on par with global shopper if u have heavier items.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Thanks for this. NyBox is willing to ship my nerf gun with DHL. I like the variety of couriers they have and yes they on par with global shopper if u have heavier items.
Yeah indeed I am going even go premuim, going try fedex which just slighty more than aramex but I know is much quicker.

3Gee

Expert Member

What are the shipping costs per 0.5kg with DHL ?

johnjm

Expert Member
Yep, I'm assuming they've attached the wrong invoice to the box.
It was definitely not the supplier's intention to under declare, it was simply a mix up and now I'm paying the price for their mistake.

Something doesn’t make sense - you attached an invoice or not? The invoice has to be the amount you paid, if it isn’t then you didn’t attaché the invoice.

One can’t plead ignorance on this IMO

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Not sure what it all means, but guess it cleared! ( normal global shopper order)

Seems my ebay global order was stuck as they needed my importers code, they should of atleast try to call me!

Attachments

• aramex.JPG
    aramex.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 32

bar1

Expert Member
hi everyone....not sure i understand the process here.
I was under the impression that once aramex gets the parcel i'll get an email.
it arrived on Friday and i got nothing...checking the aramex site i see an option called:
" Claim Package"....i filled the details and my request got closed and still nothing from aramex....am i not following the correct procedure?

TheTraveler

Anyone else experiencing delays with packages coming in from the US?

I have a few stuck in "under processing at operations facility" for almost 2 weeks now.

TheTraveler

Yeah you need call probably stuck at customs
Thanks i called in. Had to try like 6 times and waited 50 minutes in total.

Apparently it reflected on the Aramex system as submitted to customs but didn't exist on the customs side.

They are going to resubmit.

Sayf777

Expert Member
Anyone else experiencing delays with packages coming in from the US?

I have a few stuck in "under processing at operations facility" for almost 2 weeks now.
Eish my parcel is not even appearing (from a usps parcel to the US branch) on my account at all for 3 weeks.