Aramex global shopper

TheTraveler

Eish my parcel is not even appearing (from a usps parcel to the US branch) on my account at all for 3 weeks.
I had the same issue with another package. I had to go on the website and use the "claim my package" function once I had the delivery confirmation from usps

Sayf777

Expert Member
I had the same issue with another package. I had to go on the website and use the "claim my package" function once I had the delivery confirmation from usps
Thanks I've tried that earlier today but unfortunately mines without a tracking number.

bar1

Expert Member
I just made my payment to aramex.....R239 and it said tax 0....
is it possible or they still gonna charge me?
as tempting as it was , i didn't hide anything and sent them the proper invoice

johnjm

Expert Member

Was the value less than R500?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Tax comes later R239 sounds like shipping amount

Nospheratu

@TheTraveler , did you provide Aramex with a USPS signed proof of delivery or just the normal USPS tracking delivery confirmation with date and time of delivery?

I'm experiencing the same issue with a shipment delivered using the USPS First-Class Package Service.

AntennaMan

Expert Member
Has anyone shipped anything from Hong Kong recently?
I see the Oneplus 8T on the Hong Kong store is about almost R2000 cheaper than going through the US or EU countries.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Has anyone shipped anything from Hong Kong recently?
I see the Oneplus 8T on the Hong Kong store is about almost R2000 cheaper than going through the US or EU countries.
No Sorry

But my first items arriving to NYbox soon, hopefully much quicker than aramex!

neoprema

Expert Member
22 minutes on hold waiting for a Customs agent to answer to clear my package after they emailed me to contact them.

bunch of stupids.

Tinuva

The Magician
I used ebay global shipping on a recent item.

1. Item uses fedex from seller to global shipping center
2. Item uses DHL to me.
3. Customs clearance happened immediately (although could be export customs only)
4. I think shipping worked out cheaper than sending to AGS, mostly because this is a fairly heavy item that would have $80 shipping just to NY before AGS get it

Process is smooth so far.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I used ebay global shipping on a recent item.

1. Item uses fedex from seller to global shipping center
2. Item uses DHL to me.
3. Customs clearance happened immediately (although could be export customs only)
4. I think shipping worked out cheaper than sending to AGS, mostly because this is a fairly heavy item that would have $80 shipping just to NY before AGS get it

Process is smooth so far.
Luckily used dhl, my global order was sent with aramex :( awaiting custom clearance still

neoprema

Expert Member
Luckily used dhl, my global order was sent with aramex :( awaiting custom clearance still
I never have problems with DHL. Like now with customs clearance if i phone DHL for it they answer in about 30-60 seconds, and i'm done and in about 2 hours the forms are done, and i've paid and the package release the next day

At Aramex no one answers, you wait hours to speak to a customs agent. Then they send you the documents who knows when, and then tell you minimum 2-3 days to process the amount to pay - when other places do it instantly...

How this company stays afloat is beyond me.

TheTraveler

Package got stopped for customs check

Code:
To ensure we meet our delivery commitments and that we are compliant with local legislation, all consignments are submitted to the local Customs Authority (“Customs”) for clearance release. During the clearance release, process random consignments are selected for further review/inspection by Customs.

This email serves to inform you that your consignment was randomly selected for further review/inspection. The review by Customs is in respect to the following consignment numbers

bar1

Expert Member
how long does it take on average
, once payment for shipment has been made?

bar1

Expert Member
How long is a piece of string lol
lol
I order a lot from banggood and , for me at least once its showing on 17track, it's +- 10 days (however my last parcel took slightly longer).
doubt it's difficult to estimate arrival from aramex. its not the post office ...lol