Axxess "resync" problem

_Riaan_

How many people is experiencing this "RESYNC" problem with axxess or any other provider?

I have about 8 Accounts as a reseller of axxess service that is giving me a problem and every time axxess come back to me with they need to resync the account. Every Time they resync the account and then runs for maybe a week of month fine and then it needs to resync.

I would like to see if this is a big problem with axxess or other providers also or just me?

I did not had this problem when my sites were running on Afrihost APN or MTN APN.
I have search the internet for the same problem and did not find anything.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
Hi _Riaan_

Please PM us your account details so we can look into this for you.

_Riaan_

Your people already have all that details and already looking into it. I'm also monitoring my clients. But if it go om like this I will be moving to other ISP.

Will PM you

CuteChaos

Hey Riaan! I'm so glad that I have stumbled upon your post as you are not the only one. Your experience sounds a bit better to me tho, as I have had to call mutliple times of the day for "re-syncing" so nope you are not the only one.

The last time this happened I asked the guy on the phone what the reason could be for this and he said "You might not have good reception" so I dont know, I am continuing to log my calls and problems on a word document, if there is ever an outcome ill let you know.

The Axxess Lady

Axxess Representative
Company Rep
Hi _Riaan_/ CuteChaos, the guys working on the faults need one of your numbers that the issue has caused a disconnect on, the next time any of your SIMs lose throughput, please email it to us on theaxxesslady@adsl.co.za so we can send it through to them immediately.