Cell C fixed LTE data throughput experience

MirageF1

Expert Member
First day of using my Cell C Fixed LTE 20GB package fromAxxess.

Between 6 and about 10.30 ish the internet was completely unusable...
Couldn't get onto any website, and even the speedtests timed out with pings and jitters in the order of 1000ms!! :rolleyes:

Totally unworkable solution. Missold package useless during peak times.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:

SlowInternet

Executive Member
I'm still waiting for them to come back to me on my query. I thought some other ISP customer service was bad but Axxess must be right up there with them. All I receive is generic replies that they have received my ticket request.

Rasta_zA

I'm still waiting for them to come back to me on my query. I thought some other ISP customer service was bad but Axxess must be right up there with them. All I receive is generic replies that they have received my ticket request.
This thread is dead. Cell C is no longer watching it so i would suggest starting a thread for your query only or try DMing them

First day of using my Cell C Fixed LTE 20GB package fromAxxess.

Between 6 and about 10.30 ish the internet was completely unusable...
Couldn't get onto any website, and even the speedtests timed out with pings and jitters in the order of 1000ms!! :rolleyes:

Totally unworkable solution. Missold package useless during peak times.

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
I honestly wish you saw these threads before you made the decision to go for Cell C :(

MirageF1

Expert Member
T
I honestly wish you saw these threads before you made the decision to go for Cell C :(
I knew about Cell C's issues buddy...but have just moved to new area and needed an interim solution to bide me over whilst I decide whether fibre or.....:thumbsup:
No sweat, 1st month is free and will be cancelling shortly...

Shamiel_1

I knew about Cell C's issues buddy...but have just moved to new area and needed an interim solution to bide me over whilst I decide whether fibre or.....:thumbsup:
No sweat, 1st month is free and will be cancelling shortly...
Hey MirageF1,

Check out the Telkom LTE prepaid deals.

Please PM us your Cell C + contact number and email address.

^NS
Hi guyz, i think Cell C need to upgrade their base stations due to more influx of their members. The more the number of members, the less speeds their clients will experience. Solution is to upgrade base stations and bring fiber to the townships as well.

morfien

I just picked up a HUAWEI 618 this afternoon on Cell C.

Below is what I'm getting on it. I don't have the option of fiber.