CellC cancellation

ConnieM

g

Hi Smafike

Apologies for the unpleasant service experienced.

Our Social Media Team will contact you and assist.

^SM
hi cellc

As by now you are aware that your cancellation dept is not accessible, please give me a call because i need to cancel my expired contract as well (0847771211)

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
hi cellc

As by now you are aware that your cancellation dept is not accessible, please give me a call because i need to cancel my expired contract as well (0847771211)
Hi Connie

Kindly provide an alternative contact number to reach you on.

^PN

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi Zaskar

Please PM us your Cell C number or Cell C account number as well as your contact number.

^MM

Thugscub

Expert Member
Hi Cell C, contract expired 17.1.2021 how do I know if it has been canceled. And I'm not going to be billed again. Pm you the number and details.
Thugscub

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
Hi There

You need to cancel the contract via customer care or sm@cellc.co.za if not it will run on a month to month basis until it's cancelled. There is a 30 days notice period for cancelltions.

We'll check your PM and assist.

^PN

NateDawg

I canceled my contract last year October and they told me it takes 19 days so they'll have to debit me for November as well but it will be the last... But still after that till today they've been debiting my account???

Cell_C

Cell C Representative
Company Rep
I canceled my contract last year October and they told me it takes 19 days so they'll have to debit me for November as well but it will be the last... But still after that till today they've been debiting my account???
Good Afternoon

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding the billing of your Cell C account.

Please send us a Private Message with your Cell C/ID number in question + contact number so we can assist.

^NZ