Comparing Fibre ISP Pricing (on Frogfoot)

ld13

Honorary Master
I have noticed that the packages listed on the frogfoot packages portal ain't exactly what I would call accurate. Some of the pricing is wrong, some of the terms are wrong, some of the packages don't even exist on the ISP's website etc etc. Looking then at the slew of fibre isp comparing sites, things are not exactly much better since they all seem to be more of an advertising platform than a source of information.

Other than fibrecompare.co.za and fibretiger.co.za, what other pricing comparison sites am I missing?

Secondly, why, after I have selected my suburb on the frogfoot portal, does some of the ISP options disappear (eg. PCN)? Does ISPs pay frogfoot to access more areas or to be listed on their website?

Comparing sheet (W.I.P): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ki7dxdQ9GJOrwFuMrO4d45H2-KEMudoCjqSkg-ROFGk/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Tariqe

i am on Home-connect with frogfoot on a 20/2 line for R648, so far quite happy, knock on wood

ld13

Honorary Master
So it seems like R509pm for 10/10 (its 2019 for crying out loud, symmetrical or nothing) on frogfoot is the price to beat? Sure their website is kinda broken and no free installation (seems to be R1500 for the no-frills option), but it is still seemingly the lowest monthly option...

ld13

Honorary Master
Don't know if this will be of use to anyone, but I am creating a sheet to try and get an overall view of the frogfoot ISP options and pricing available in the Helderberg area: