Status
Not open for further replies.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Just how uncapped is your uncapped packages, what usage can one have on a 100mbps line before you say listen behave ?

We have unlimited use on all our packages, we would only reach out to a customer if we think something has been compromised on their network.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
We have unlimited use on all our packages, we would only reach out to a customer if we think something has been compromised on their network.

So lets say if one month you all of a suddenly do 4TB would that be a naughty thing ? Wouldnt do 4TB just an exaggerated figure, cant image what one would do with that much as of yet but yes 1TB i can understand thats a fair amount of data to use

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
So lets say if one month you all of a suddenly do 4TB would that be a naughty thing ? Wouldnt do 4TB just an exaggerated figure, cant image what one would do with that much as of yet but yes 1TB i can understand thats a fair amount of data to use

So long as it's legitimate traffic it doesn't matter.

SeaSickMama

Expert Member
So long as it's legitimate traffic it doesn't matter.

next on that im moving from Kiklo to you well if you are able to get me up and running within 7 days min, as we cant be without internet. RocketFibre has said they will get me up within 24 hours of the termination date from Kiklo. Could you not maybe do the same for me as i would rather like to be with Cool Ideas ?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
next on that im moving from Kiklo to you well if you are able to get me up and running within 7 days min, as we cant be without internet. RocketFibre has said they will get me up within 24 hours of the termination date from Kiklo. Could you not maybe do the same for me as i would rather like to be with Cool Ideas ?
As soon as the line is ready we can have your service up, it's just the courier that takes 24hrs for your router to be delivered.

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
FYI
d25d0fc277a71478154048c92eb3f74a.jpg

Zodiak

Hi, so the issue is back again for the 3rd time in a week with Evotel in North Riding, speeds just dropped to 7 megs from 50, same thing as last Friday and on Wednesday. Can Evotel please just fix this once and for all instead of plaster fixes for a few days at a time.... I am fuming

Greg27

Hi, so the issue is back again for the 3rd time in a week with Evotel in North Riding, speeds just dropped to 7 megs from 50, same thing as last Friday and on Wednesday. Can Evotel please just fix this once and for all instead of plaster fixes for a few days at a time.... I am fuming
Same here on Vumatel-Aerial Northwold.

Zodiak

PBCool, they can't keep having the same issue every 2nd day.... Is it because they've oversold in our area and too many users now? Then they need to upgrade - what is the feedback regarding a permanent fix?

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
PBCool, they can't keep having the same issue every 2nd day.... Is it because they've oversold in our area and too many users now? Then they need to upgrade - what is the feedback regarding a permanent fix?
No so they would have a primary dark path with DFA for backhaul and a lit path for redudancy with limited capacity. And it's the dark path that keeps having issues. We are awaiting feedback from them on a permanent alternative because it's unacceptable.

Zodiak

Thank you PBCool, I agree that this is not acceptable. Please let us know what the permanent fix will be as I'm worried this will keep happening every couple of days. I'm paying for a service that I'm just not receiving

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
Thank you PBCool, I agree that this is not acceptable. Please let us know what the permanent fix will be as I'm worried this will keep happening every couple of days. I'm paying for a service that I'm just not receiving
"Apologies, I have had little feedback from my side as well.
The dark fibre has been unstable for the past week, and the fail over link is not equipped to deal with all the traffic. We are currently in the process of getting a new link to the north riding area eta 1month"

From the automation exchange guys.

Greg27

"Apologies, I have had little feedback from my side as well.
The dark fibre has been unstable for the past week, and the fail over link is not equipped to deal with all the traffic. We are currently in the process of getting a new link to the north riding area eta 1month"

From the automation exchange guys.
At least it is on track to being resolved. The peak hour speed dip was getting depressing!

sybawoods

Expert Member
Rondebosch, Cape Town. I've been live with a 200/200 Cool Ideas, Octotel connection for the last 2 weeks (switched from an Mweb, OpenServe 100/50). Performance has been patchy until an apparent network upgrade from Octotel last week. Now humming closer to max speed. The test below is done behind a switch with an assortment of connected devices incl 2 Exploras, 3 Smart TV's, laptops, smartphones, desktop PC, PS4 etc :) Will let it run for another week before cancelling the OpenServe line.

7168793347.png

Status
Not open for further replies.