Status
Not open for further replies.
This is getting ridiculous, what am I supposed to do with this line speed...





C:\Users\main>C:\Users\main\Desktop\iperf-3.1.3-win64\iperf3.exe iperf3 --verbose --port 17001 -c queen.cisp.co.za --bandwidth 18M -l 1400 --omit 2 -R -u
iperf 3.1.3
CYGWIN_NT-10.0 EDWARD-PC 2.5.1(0.297/5/3) 2016-04-21 22:14 x86_64
Time: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 17:31:36 GMT
Connecting to host queen.cisp.co.za, port 17001
Reverse mode, remote host queen.cisp.co.za is sending
Cookie: EDWARD-PC.1551720695.739760.4e9fb6ba
[ 4] local 192.168.0.104 port 57478 connected to 62.233.65.195 port 17001
Starting Test: protocol: UDP, 1 streams, 1400 byte blocks, omitting 2 seconds, 10 second test
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bandwidth Jitter Lost/Total Datagrams
[ 4] 0.00-1.00 sec 2.12 MBytes 17.8 Mbits/sec 0.555 ms 82/1670 (4.9%) (omitted)
[ 4] 1.00-2.00 sec 2.04 MBytes 17.1 Mbits/sec 0.449 ms 79/1606 (4.9%) (omitted)
[ 4] 0.00-1.00 sec 1.98 MBytes 16.6 Mbits/sec 0.456 ms 130/1610 (8.1%)
[ 4] 1.00-2.00 sec 2.02 MBytes 16.9 Mbits/sec 0.458 ms 91/1604 (5.7%)
[ 4] 2.00-3.00 sec 1.99 MBytes 16.7 Mbits/sec 0.553 ms 120/1611 (7.4%)
[ 4] 3.00-4.00 sec 2.04 MBytes 17.1 Mbits/sec 0.523 ms 87/1613 (5.4%)
[ 4] 4.00-5.00 sec 1.93 MBytes 16.2 Mbits/sec 0.381 ms 153/1599 (9.6%)
[ 4] 5.00-6.00 sec 1.93 MBytes 16.2 Mbits/sec 0.557 ms 160/1607 (10%)
[ 4] 6.00-7.00 sec 2.03 MBytes 17.1 Mbits/sec 0.451 ms 84/1608 (5.2%)
[ 4] 7.00-8.00 sec 2.00 MBytes 16.8 Mbits/sec 0.457 ms 107/1607 (6.7%)
[ 4] 8.00-9.00 sec 2.03 MBytes 17.0 Mbits/sec 0.398 ms 86/1607 (5.4%)
[ 4] 9.00-10.00 sec 2.01 MBytes 16.8 Mbits/sec 0.518 ms 102/1605 (6.4%)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Test Complete. Summary Results:
[ ID] Interval Transfer Bandwidth Jitter Lost/Total Datagrams
[ 4] 0.00-10.00 sec 22.0 MBytes 18.4 Mbits/sec 0.556 ms 1128/16390 (6.9%)
[ 4] Sent 16390 datagrams
CPU Utilization: local/receiver 4.6% (1.5%u/3.2%s), remote/sender 3.2% (0.5%u/2.7%s)

iperf Done.

Can you re-do this to lnms.cisp.co.za during peak times please. That will indicate local loss. Have also PM'ed you, cannot wait longer for Netstream.
 
@TheRoDent

COOL-20181018-161418

I've had a test device (FrogFoots apparently) attached to my ONT for about a month now. Duwane came to install it. I have been trying to get feedback from Duwane for the past 3 weeks, and am not getting any joy. Getting slightly annoyed at service levels.
 
Can you re-do this to lnms.cisp.co.za during peak times please. That will indicate local loss. Have also PM'ed you, cannot wait longer for Netstream.
Sure I'll run the test tonight on lnms.cisp.co.za and PM you the results.
 
It seems 3d secure with FNB is not working.
Enter card details > "Failed 3DSecure Transaction "
It does not even get to the verification screen.

My card details are correct and just used elsewhere.
 
I've placed a new order but I'm not able to pay the R1725.00 setup fee:

You are unable to complete this transaction as there are no payment methods which can be used. Please contact the merchant to resolve this matter.
 
Was but was disabled due to routing issues and CISP not having control of them. Will be reactivated once they can put their own equipment in the PoP.
No i mean the cable itself has been live for a while now - they didn't switch it off coz CISP doesnt make use of it.... ;-)

I actually meant it as joke - that the "actual" cable is still live, but i know what the guy meant ! :-D

...note to self ...... - "stop trying to make jokes that no one gets . . . . ."
 
Last edited:
Any update on the JHB side proxy as of yet? Sorry to be a pain about it. My ticket was logged with MFN yesterday but not expecting much also besides line stats are fine. Packetloss remains sometimes being ok and othertimes not.
 
Is cool ideas having price probs..cant connect since 16.00..HONEYDEWRIDGE..vuma aerial..20/2..everything just hangs including netflix..cant access youtube..
 
I have just recently joined Cool Ideas, but now that I am trying to upgrade to 200/20, an interesting thing has cropped up. VUma installed on the 27th, but there was an issue they resolved on the 28th. However on the 27th the Vuma Shop account was created and the 100/10 package was ordered, and activated, as the internet was working on the 28th when they fixed the issue. Now here is the interesting thing. The Vuma shop cannot pick up a package on my line, but I have the email confirming the 100/10 order from Vuma and from Cool Ideas but as mentioned, no package is showing, and I did not have to process the order on the Vuma Shop for the 100/10 package. Now when I want to upgrade to 200/20, the Cool Ideas team gave me the process but that does not work as there is no package picked up on my line. So I updated the support tickets with all the info, and have not heard a peep all day, but have already received the router that will allow for 200/20? Usually the support tickets are replied to quite quickly but today was radio silence from the support team. Anyone else had this issue?
 
@PBCool I opened ticket with same question but no response yet. How do I switch to the 1000/100 package from my current 200/200, I would like to check it out see what the fuss is about. Also it does not hurt that it is R20 cheaper per month than the 200/200.

Now the problem is that vumatel shop does not show the 1000/100 package, how do I switch to it and considering I already paid for 200/200 this month I assume the switch to the 1000/100 would not incur extra cost for March ?
 
@PBCool I opened ticket with same question but no response yet. How do I switch to the 1000/100 package from my current 200/200, I would like to check it out see what the fuss is about. Also it does not hurt that it is R20 cheaper per month than the 200/200.

Now the problem is that vumatel shop does not show the 1000/100 package, how do I switch to it and considering I already paid for 200/200 this month I assume the switch to the 1000/100 would not incur extra cost for March ?

I dont think 1Gbps is live yet for Cool Ideas on the portal. However does your vumatel shop on your account actually show a package attached? Mine doesnt for some reason and when I look at packages its like a new order instead of an activation of another package... waiting on a ticket reply to see what the issue is... for a full 25 hours now with no reply.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X