Status
Not open for further replies.

walterg

Down in Edleen Kempton Park. Rebooted both ONT and router. Vumatel trenched. COOL-20190322-240358

WickedMONK3Y

Down in Edleen Kempton Park. Rebooted both ONT and router. Vumatel trenched. COOL-20190322-240358
There was an issue between Vuma and Cool Ideas. Apparently it’s sorted and you have to power cycle the CPE and Router for 10 minutes. I’m in Bonaero Park in Vuma/CI. Will report back.

image132

Expert Member
@Seeyou Twitch is back to its usual garbage capped 300 KB/s for me. Your NNTP fixed?

22nd 622PM.jpg

*EDIT Proxy doesn't change anything either.

Last edited:

Loppas

Looks like international is not working atm for me. Vumatel trenched CPT.

EDIT: And its back.

Last edited:

zolly

Expert Member
My timeouts are back. They're completely random but I managed to grab this with WinMTR. The weird thing is WinMTR wasn't catching all of them but a standard ping -t to www.comedy.co.uk was. During my games my lag spikes would coincide perfectly with the lag spikes from the ping command, but not from WinMTR, which missed the smaller ones that the ping command picked up.

@PBCool

|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
| WinMTR statistics |
| Host - % | Sent | Recv | Best | Avrg | Wrst | Last |
|------------------------------------------------|------|------|------|------|------|------|
| No response from host - 100 | 34 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| No response from host - 100 | 33 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 | 0 |
| comedy.org.uk - 7 | 33 | 31 | 149 | 178 | 200 | 200 |
|________________________________________________|______|______|______|______|______|______|
WinMTR - 0.8. Copyleft @2000-2002 Vasile Laurentiu Stanimir ( stanimir@cr.nivis.com )

joeline

@PBCool

octotel 100/25 cape gate

Is there ever going to be a solution for this or should I give up on fibre? Loadshedding has now gone to stage 2, so obviously more people are using the internet again at the same time. What am I supposed to do with this? screenshot.jpg

jannier

Expert Member

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
@PBCool

octotel 100/25 cape gate

Is there ever going to be a solution for this or should I give up on fibre? Loadshedding has now gone to stage 2, so obviously more people are using the internet again at the same time. What am I supposed to do with this? View attachment 636608
You can probably give up on Octotel fixing their network. Garbage company with a garbage fibre network, especially in Cape Town.

What are you up to btw? VPN settings & DuckDuckGo? :unsure:

joeline

You can probably give up on Octotel fixing their network. Garbage company with a garbage fibre network, especially in Cape Town.

Lol. I use vpn when I do banking. And use duckduckgo search engine. nothing to hide here.

Bryn

Doubleplusgood
Lol. I use vpn when I do banking. And use duckduckgo search engine. nothing to hide here.
By configuring the VPN in your router settings? Just download the app for whatever VPN you use. Can log you in at the click of a button, and you just click again when you're done.

John Tempus

Expert Member

Looking at her top left bookmarks I think shes an undercover NGO member. Saving Private Joeline.

joeline

By configuring the VPN in your router settings? Just download the app for whatever VPN you use. Can log you in at the click of a button, and you just click again when you're done.
My setup at home, router, switch, router for vpn only. Only one laptop connected to vpn router. I prefer it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.