Status
Not open for further replies.

Jordan_Za

I’m stuck with no PPPOE session. Just dial, initialize, disconnecting.
ONT is sync’d everything rebooted many times.
Reply to the ticket is “please check your credentials”

VUMA Aerial strikes again....

PBCool

Cool Ideas
Company Rep
PBCool do you know how to read the MTR printout ? Loss across my lan ? lol

None of the screenshots of the mtr printout had a single packetloss on my local network in those printouts.

The FIRST number is the loss %
Yes sorry read and replied in a bit of a hurry, does your MTR still report the same?

TranQ

Half of SA loadshedded at a time keeping the pipes clean. :p
This is so true. I have actually been able to use my internet the past week without issue. At first I thought oh maybe the FNO finally fixed my line. But most likely it is loadshedding.
How ironic that I need loadshedding in my life to be able to use my internet...

Jordan_Za

I’m stuck with no PPPOE session. Just dial, initialize, disconnecting.
ONT is sync’d everything rebooted many times.
Reply to the ticket is “please check your credentials”

VUMA Aerial strikes again....
how is this possible? No outage noted for my area, I cannot auth against CISP, CISP call centre says FNO issue. No FNO notices about auth, or anything. NOT load shedding related because it has been off since 10:30AM (20/03) and not a peep since then. if it was load shedding, surely it would have been up and down??
IMG_0323.PNG IMG_0324.PNG

Jordan_Za

how is this possible? No outage noted for my area, I cannot auth against CISP, CISP call centre says FNO issue. No FNO notices about auth, or anything. NOT load shedding related because it has been off since 10:30AM (20/03) and not a peep since then. if it was load shedding, surely it would have been up and down??
Vumatel screwed up an equipment migration in Durban, and clients config was lost. I'm one of the lucky ones.
Appreciate Bheki (CISP Support) not treating me like an idiot.
Why Vumatel don't find it necessary to inform people of a botched migration.... *shrug*

Status
Not open for further replies.