Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool Ideas can't seem to plot my apartment on OpenServe network, yet there are tons of people connected :(
 
PBCool do you know how to read the MTR printout ? Loss across my lan ? lol

None of the screenshots of the mtr printout had a single packetloss on my local network in those printouts.

The FIRST number is the loss %
Yes sorry read and replied in a bit of a hurry, does your MTR still report the same?
 
Cool Ideas can't seem to plot my apartment on OpenServe network, yet there are tons of people connected :(
PM me your details and we can do a manual application if need be.
 
Octotel Cape Gate area
Just finish loadshedding, internet much, much better than this afternoon.

Same here. Tonight twitch has been flawless. I can't stress enough what a rare event that is.

I suspect it won't be like this tomorrow.
 
Yes sorry read and replied in a bit of a hurry, does your MTR still report the same?

Nope it cleared up an hour or so later. I just wondered at the time what the el-messup might be and when noted about ongoing DDOS it all made sense.
 
Half of SA loadshedded at a time keeping the pipes clean. :P
This is so true. I have actually been able to use my internet the past week without issue. At first I thought oh maybe the FNO finally fixed my line. But most likely it is loadshedding.
How ironic that I need loadshedding in my life to be able to use my internet...
 
I’m stuck with no PPPOE session. Just dial, initialize, disconnecting.
ONT is sync’d everything rebooted many times.
Reply to the ticket is “please check your credentials”

VUMA Aerial strikes again....

how is this possible? No outage noted for my area, I cannot auth against CISP, CISP call centre says FNO issue. No FNO notices about auth, or anything. NOT load shedding related because it has been off since 10:30AM (20/03) and not a peep since then. if it was load shedding, surely it would have been up and down??
IMG_0323.PNGIMG_0324.PNG
 
Octotel 100/25, Cape Town.

8128720728.png


And still getting routed over cogent so things look hunky dory over here.
 
how is this possible? No outage noted for my area, I cannot auth against CISP, CISP call centre says FNO issue. No FNO notices about auth, or anything. NOT load shedding related because it has been off since 10:30AM (20/03) and not a peep since then. if it was load shedding, surely it would have been up and down??

Vumatel screwed up an equipment migration in Durban, and clients config was lost. I'm one of the lucky ones.
Appreciate Bheki (CISP Support) not treating me like an idiot.
Why Vumatel don't find it necessary to inform people of a botched migration.... *shrug*
 
Claremont/Kenilworth southern suburbs Cape town. Octotel seems to have died. Red lights on the fiber box. Anyone else?
 
Yea I can confirm octotel down for me as well in kenilworth, let's hope they fixing things lol
 
Its back up. Thank god. Don't need this crap on a public holiday!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X