South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Im on Octotel and my orange light is just flickering with no internet. We just had loadshedding. Im in CPT northern suburbs.Anyone else experiencing issues?
Yes sorry read and replied in a bit of a hurry, does your MTR still report the same?PBCool do you know how to read the MTR printout ? Loss across my lan ? lol
None of the screenshots of the mtr printout had a single packetloss on my local network in those printouts.
The FIRST number is the loss %
PM me your details and we can do a manual application if need be.Cool Ideas can't seem to plot my apartment on OpenServe network, yet there are tons of people connected![]()
What does an MTR look like for you?Getting really tired of this. Now being disconnected due to timeouts from game servers.
Octotel Cape Gate area
Just finish loadshedding, internet much, much better than this afternoon.
Maybe everyone has buggered off to the coast again for the long weekend.Same here. Tonight twitch has been flawless. I can't stress enough what a rare event that is.
I suspect it won't be like this tomorrow.

Yes sorry read and replied in a bit of a hurry, does your MTR still report the same?
Maybe everyone has buggered off to the coast again for the long weekend.![]()
This is so true. I have actually been able to use my internet the past week without issue. At first I thought oh maybe the FNO finally fixed my line. But most likely it is loadshedding.Half of SA loadshedded at a time keeping the pipes clean.![]()
You are right. I forgot about that.Half of SA loadshedded at a time keeping the pipes clean.![]()
I’m stuck with no PPPOE session. Just dial, initialize, disconnecting.
ONT is sync’d everything rebooted many times.
Reply to the ticket is “please check your credentials”
VUMA Aerial strikes again....


how is this possible? No outage noted for my area, I cannot auth against CISP, CISP call centre says FNO issue. No FNO notices about auth, or anything. NOT load shedding related because it has been off since 10:30AM (20/03) and not a peep since then. if it was load shedding, surely it would have been up and down??