@TheRoDent Any update on the Openserve authentication issue?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
Come on Openserve and Cool Ideas sort this crap out!!!!@TheRoDent Any update on the Openserve authentication issue?
The only feedback we have is that "specialists" are still looking into the issue.Come on Openserve and Cool Ideas sort this crap out!!!!
Hi Speed,
Yes I'm on the MTN fibre in Lonehill, using Cool Ideas as ISP ... nothing on their website about network issues though
Logged a support ticket at around 1, no feedback. Call centre closed?
EvoNet article... Or MyGag still in affect?
@PBCool
Ticket Created #COOL-20190311-235211 Buffering International
Octotel 100/25
As per your request last night ticket created and iperf tests send.
Thank you
PS..I forgot to mention tonight is not as bad as last night.
It was perfect for more than a month until last week when that node maintenance was done. I do appreciate all thatHi Joeline. I was hoping we had laid this to rest, but I've still received nothing but radio silence from Octotel since my last telecon and emails other than "they are making changes".
Apparently for the worse... I understand how frustrating this is for you. Imagine what it's like on our end....
Other folks such as MDE still have issues, and we just have crickets chirping. Log issue. "Signals are fine". Crickets.
Complain about backhaul and congestion. "We've made changes". Er. Ok.... Crickets.
FSCK it feels like I'm dealing with Sentech all over again....
ThanksHi Joeline. I was hoping we had laid this to rest, but I've still received nothing but radio silence from Octotel since my last telecon and emails other than "they are making changes".
Apparently for the worse... I understand how frustrating this is for you. Imagine what it's like on our end....
Other folks such as MDE still have issues, and we just have crickets chirping. Log issue. "Signals are fine". Crickets.
Complain about backhaul and congestion. "We've made changes". Er. Ok.... Crickets.
FSCK it feels like I'm dealing with Sentech all over again....
Why is it going all the why to Australia in the one that gets posted?
what going on CISP? Durban Westville Openserve
View attachment 631724

Hi Joeline. I was hoping we had laid this to rest, but I've still received nothing but radio silence from Octotel since my last telecon and emails other than "they are making changes".
Apparently for the worse... I understand how frustrating this is for you. Imagine what it's like on our end....
Other folks such as MDE still have issues, and we just have crickets chirping. Log issue. "Signals are fine". Crickets.
Complain about backhaul and congestion. "We've made changes". Er. Ok.... Crickets.
FSCK it feels like I'm dealing with Sentech all over again....
what going on CISP? Durban Westville Openserve
View attachment 631724