Cricket: International Discussion Thread

Dan C

Honorary Master
Looks like a BIG score here...

India going over 11 to the over.

JohnStarr

Executive Member
AB has retired from all forms. Unfortunately no IPL trophy for him either(as a player at least).
The guy is punting crypto now...at least he's off punting playing for, no wait not playing for, no wait playing for the Proteas. That is officially put to bed.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
India looking solid, anything about 300 is going to be too challenging for NZ IMO. Especially when they have to bat last.

stefan9

Executive Member
India looking solid, anything about 300 is going to be too challenging for NZ IMO. Especially when they have to bat last.
Disagree par on India tracks unless it's a real spinning track is 400+ batting first. India is under par here. If nz bats well India will be in trouble.

Nz has a very good platform. Have played the spin well.

Agent_Smith

Honorary Master
Amazing stuff from the NZ openers. Really thought they would battle but instead it's the Indian bowlers who are having to toil for a change.

RunningFromFat

Expert Member
Disagree par on India tracks unless it's a real spinning track is 400+ batting first. India is under par here. If nz bats well India will be in trouble.

Nz has a very good platform. Have played the spin well.
This potentially could mirror the first India and England test this year in chennai but there was no jadeja in that team. I made my comment before today's play as well. I still believe IND will win as the pitch should wear and NZ are batting last vs ASH + JAD.

stefan9

Executive Member
Bad collapse from nz here. They weren't proactive enough this morning. Didn't score and then when the wickets came they got in a big hole.

stefan9

Executive Member
Even worse the dismissal was missing but nz took too long to review.

Nz lost this yesterday. Unless kane plays out of his skin they aren't getting close.