wow, crap speed since i signed up in dec and now I cant even load websites, cant believe ive been this patient .... Mr Dave will be refunding me dec and jan subs tomorrow ... the biggest product launch failure ive ever seen in my life ? I know why its uncapped .... because nobody will ever get to a cap at this speed haha
oh and I cant even get through to tech support ...
my god, if anyone is reading this and thinking about ever signing up to digichilli ... stay away ...
who are currently offering 29gb bandwidth ? need something that works quickly tonight ... my digichilli acc shall be closed tomorrow
oh and I cant even get through to tech support ...
my god, if anyone is reading this and thinking about ever signing up to digichilli ... stay away ...
who are currently offering 29gb bandwidth ? need something that works quickly tonight ... my digichilli acc shall be closed tomorrow