angelblaze
Well-Known Member
When will this exciting change happen for us spicy users? can't wait
or is it already implemented and it just didn't work :-(
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
It seems to be working for me.
Spicy and 384 line.
When will this exciting change happen for us spicy users? can't waitor is it already implemented and it just didn't work :-(
Only if by some remote chance you get full package speed. Will you still be excited when you have to share your 256kbps with 3 or 4 other guys?
I think it is already active for spicy users. I am on spicy with a 384 line and my torrents average 20 to 30 kB/s, mainly pulling torrents and email, seems fine, have to quit Utorrent to do something on HTTP, but I don't mind, uncapped is for downloading not browsing. I really love this keep it up DC
Will start complaining when I get my 4 meg line and I'm downloading at 25kB.
Downloading from Rapidshare Premium with IDM getting 30-40KB/s.Speeds and applications in use please?
Everyone getting good speeds are a bunch of fags and hobos! Us cool guys are getting 3kb/s so screw you fags and hobos!
I was a cool guy till yesterdayEveryone getting good speeds are a bunch of fags and hobos! Us cool guys are getting 3kb/s so screw you fags and hobos!
Malema for president! ViVa ftw!
okay i am lost,
why do i have to share?
I think it is already active for spicy users. I am on spicy with a 384 line and my torrents average 20 to 30 kB/s, mainly pulling torrents and email, seems fine, have to quit Utorrent to do something on HTTP, but I don't mind, uncapped is for downloading not browsing. I really love this keep it up DC
Will start complaining when I get my 4 meg line and I'm downloading at 25kB.