Discovery Vitality [2018]

What exactly do you mean by "points"? I also just joined Vitality Drive, it's my first week, and I don't see any "points", only "Scored kilometres".
And on that note - anyone know how long it takes for km to reflect? The Insure app itself shows 91 Scored kilometres, where inside the Vitality Active Rewards app, it shows, 94km, which seems more accurate, according to my own calculations. I did another 6.6km this morning, but can I risk that they haven't already counted one of those journeys? I guess I should go out and drive another 5km or so today just to be safe? (Which seems rather counterproductive - if they're encouraging me to go out on a drive that I wouldn't have done otherwise.... surely increasing the risk of an accident than if I'd just stayed off the roads?)

I meant the drive goal km. my bad...
 
I did my assesment today, hit only 3 of the targets so only 7500 points bonus, I got the 2500 points for the 5 assesments and then also 5000 for the HIV screening. Total of 15000 points and they were reflecting while I was still consulting, in fact the assessor lady wanted me to check them before I left. I didn't do the fitness test as I don't have any MSA left and am too tight to spend the R400. Also the paying for points doesn't appeal to me yet as I am battling to get my wife to get into properly applying herself to the vitality points earn. But an easy and free 15000 points it's a no brainer. Now to work on the 2 measures I fell short on in the assessment....... Belly fat be gone!
I did the assessment on Wednesday and no points reflecting still. Should I be worried? I thought it would be automatic...
 
I did the assessment on Wednesday and no points reflecting still. Should I be worried? I thought it would be automatic...
Contact the place where you had it done. Perhaps they forgot to submit to Discovery.
 
I did the assessment on Wednesday and no points reflecting still. Should I be worried? I thought it would be automatic...
I did my assessment at Discoverys Cape Town offices at Century City, so maybe that helped with points loading immediately.
 
I'm a bit confused about Vitality Drive. My fitness points reset on Saturday morning. This morning, being a Saturday, my fitness points show zero, but my drive km show 101/100km - goal achieved. Shouldn't the drive also reset to zero? So the circle at the top of the app shows a little blue running man on the outer circle, with the rest of the circle grey (ie, no fitness points yet) but the inner circle is fully purple, ie drive goal achieved.
 
I'm a bit confused about Vitality Drive. My fitness points reset on Saturday morning. This morning, being a Saturday, my fitness points show zero, but my drive km show 101/100km - goal achieved. Shouldn't the drive also reset to zero? So the circle at the top of the app shows a little blue running man on the outer circle, with the rest of the circle grey (ie, no fitness points yet) but the inner circle is fully purple, ie drive goal achieved.

Will probably update once you drive again and clock more km.
 
What is everyone's stats currently sitting at?

Single membership
54 920 points (hasn't increased in the past 3 months since I hit my fitness cap)
Coins: 405
Diamonds: 3
 
Single membership
59 940 points (increases only for healthy foods purchased since hitting fitness cap in late August)
Coins: 230
Diamonds: 0
 
On Vitality Drive, how do you get passenger trips to not affect your score?
I’ve tried marking as passenger but it still resets my score.
 
Single Membership

Points :52 500 (maxed out since July)
Coins: 85 (spent 100)
Diamonds:2
 
Lol it seems most people are saving their coins for bigger purchases. M&B and Kauai must be losing out
 
What is everyone's stats currently sitting at?

Single membership
54 920 points (hasn't increased in the past 3 months since I hit my fitness cap)
Coins: 405
Diamonds: 3
Can't you already get cool stuff with all those diamonds and points??
 
Can't you already get cool stuff with all those diamonds and points??

I'm hoping for 2 more diamonds to qualify for the Emirates deal. Diamonds expire after 12 weeks, so I'll use it if I have to. They should allow you to convert a single diamond to like 150 points, because it sucks that diamonds are only useful if you have 2 of them.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X