Discovery Vitality [2019]

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Oh this is the Plus Sapphire version. I initially had my eye on the non plus until I saw you can't load music on it and running without a phone was one of the many needs I was looking for.
I got mine pre plus, but seeing as nothing supports Google music, it's a non issue for me, Spotify is all well and good, but for some reason it hates me to deaths and recommends the worst possible music and I always have to go find something decent to listen too. Also the app just sucks in comparison to Google.

So watch or not, no way in hell I am paying Spotify money, they were fantastic until they officially launched in da, paid thwm for 2 years, they had 2 years of my listening tastes built in and when I tried it after they came here, paid them for 2 months and I felt it was a bigger waste of my money than taxes, they would suggest the biggest load of trash, it was as if the government had forced them to do that 90% local rubbish as that's almost all they gave me, none of my dance, house, trance, edm or even rock which I occasionally listening too, no it kwaaito and boere treffer, Opera, jazz and classical.

I use the free one on my xbox, because there is pretty much nothing else and it keeps hiding my damned playlists away.

/rant

acidrain

Expert Member
I actually have the opposite experience with Spotify recommendations, however I did move from Apple Music so it's pretty much a given my experience would be good.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
I actually have the opposite experience with Spotify recommendations, however I did move from Apple Music so it's pretty much a given my experience would be good.
It was brilliant when I first used it, and that what I found being the main differences with Google and Spotify, when I started using it the recommendations were not great, but over time they were dead on. Google is the opposite, fantastic at the start but they seldom suggest anything new I like. Which is why I considered switching back, but no joy.

amabacha

Has anyone received their Park Run points for this past weekend? I signed up my family and we all went for our first run on Saturday but no sign of our points yet. No problem if its the same for everyone else as it mentions "up to 4 days to reflect" on the website. Just want to check something didn't go wrong linking Park run to our Vitality profiles.

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Has anyone received their Park Run points for this past weekend? I signed up my family and we all went for our first run on Saturday but no sign of our points yet. No problem if its the same for everyone else as it mentions "up to 4 days to reflect" on the website. Just want to check something didn't go wrong linking Park run to our Vitality profiles.
I have never seen mine before the Wednesday

milan188

Pro tip: only sync your activity once every 2 weeks. This will give you 2 plays on the same board and a better chance of getting a diamond.

Last edited:

Aharon

Executive Member
I got my fenix for 12k and getting 50% back over 2 years.
It's to a max of 4000 per device that they count. So your initial cash back - 15% or 25% is of 4000 unless 2019 has changed. So your monthly cash back if you meet all 4 goals. Is 80 ish

beefymoocow

Didn't realise we were talking purple! How much extra do you pay?
About 150 rand I think. But you need to get a purple product. The cheapest product for me was the life policy. Cost me about 1k a month before cashback. After cashback its probably gonna be about R100 per month for a 10 mil life cover.

Seylan

Sorry if this was already discussed (couldn't find it), but it has been 24 months since I activated the Apple Watch benefit (all goals met, Series 2/Nike+), but it is still showing as being 'activated' under my benefits. Is it suppose to automatically give me the option to reactivate the benefit again if I wanted to (although I'm not sure if I want to get a new Series 4 Apple Watch for another 24 months) ?

Deanoblado

Hi guys

I want to get the wahoo fitness tickr ANT+ for indoor cycling like wattbike and whatever else but how do i load my data to discovery? which app will do this?

I currently use my fitbit for HR.