Discovery Vitality [2019]

RogueAssassin

No. It would be logical to work like that but it accumulates.

The app only syncs the last two weeks of data hence you can only accumulate 2 plays.

Hi. How would this work? When do I switch off the sync and when do I sync. Sorry I’m a rookie to discovery vitality points. I just don’t want to lose my goal streak.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Booked my holiday.
35% off hotel, flights and car hire.

Only negative is I missed the flight booster as it’s 4 weeks from now :-(

Next time will make sure it’s at least 6 weeks to be able to enable flight booster. This wasn’t clear to me until after I tried to enable it when I got the error message. I thought it meant I had to do 6 weeks of goals before I start getting cash back.

As a matter of interest. Anyone with small kids used flight booster? Do you get any cash back for your kids flights? Or is it just the adults? Or just the main member?

fruitbat

Expert Member
I thought the same thing...
"He did not disclose how long Discovery will require users to spend in gyms, or when exit-scanning will be fully implemented. " - It's been known since last year that it would be 30 minutes...
I’m getting my gym visits in early for this year...
I use the gym to get cold filtered water on my run before work... I wonder if this rule will be for points or if it means you have to do 30mins in order to have your visit count as a “visit for the 36 rolling count”

donanicky

Booked my holiday.

Next time will make sure it’s at least 6 weeks to be able to enable flight booster. This wasn’t clear to me until after I tried to enable it when I got the error message. I thought it meant I had to do 6 weeks of goals before I start getting cash back.

As a matter of interest. Anyone with small kids used flight booster? Do you get any cash back for your kids flights? Or is it just the adults? Or just the main member?
Kids need to be 18 years or older to receive active rewards. When you tried to activate your flight booster did you see a message about setting up cash back account?

twr

Booked my holiday.

6 weeks will only get you an extra 30% back if you want the other 65 or I think it's 70% that needs to be done 14 or 15 weeks before

milan188

Hi. How would this work? When do I switch off the sync and when do I sync. Sorry I’m a rookie to discovery vitality points. I just don’t want to lose my goal streak.
Switch off sync.

Achieve your goals 2 weeks in a row. I get 300 points per session so I need 3 sessions a week.

Then switch on your sync on the next Tuesday. On the Tuesday make sure your active sessions fall in the last 14 days.

Two Reward plays will be available on Wednesday morning.

jman

Expert Member
Switch off sync.

Achieve your goals 2 weeks in a row. I get 300 points per session so I need 3 sessions a week.

Then switch on your sync on the next Tuesday. On the Tuesday make sure your active sessions fall in the last 14 days.

Two Reward plays will be available on Wednesday morning.
So you're not getting any more plays than you should - you're getting 2 every 2 weeks to try increase your chances of hitting a diamond on 1 play. Right?

milan188

So you're not getting any more plays than you should - you're getting 2 every 2 weeks to try increase your chances of hitting a diamond on 1 play. Right?
Yes 2 plays on the same board so your chances are better

Aharon

Executive Member
I received an extra play the week after it expired
I read you could swap it, that could explain it, but I don't think I go an extra play when mine expired.

Has anyone turn up the shopping voucher, watch or investment or plane ticket or ever seen it when the board is revealed.?