Discovery Vitality [2019]

L-Dog

About 150 rand I think. But you need to get a purple product. The cheapest product for me was the life policy. Cost me about 1k a month before cashback. After cashback its probably gonna be about R100 per month for a 10 mil life cover.
How do you get R 900 cash back ? I assume numerous credit card purchases ? Average monthly spend?

beefymoocow

How do you get R 900 cash back ? I assume numerous credit card purchases ? Average monthly spend?
You need to be on diamond and mustn’t claim for certain large medical expenses. Luckily I’m young and healthy. Haven’t had any major medical expenses. You get 45% back in 5 years time. If you elect to have the cash back paid into a retirement IMG_0096.jpg fund. Discovery matches it.

L-Dog

Is the Health claim per annum ? Wouldn't work for me as I am healthy buy an eye test, contact lenses and sinus medication already put my annual claim at 6k

beefymoocow

Is the Health claim per annum ? Wouldn't work for me as I am healthy buy an eye test, contact lenses and sinus medication already put my annual claim at 6k
Some of the health claims are excluded to this threshold. Like for example eye tests, fitness test and a few other items which I can’t remember.

Gamer

Expert Member
Anyone know how long to receive your ASA running licence once the form has been submitted to Team Vitality?

t_girl

Sorry if this was already discussed (couldn't find it), but it has been 24 months since I activated the Apple Watch benefit (all goals met, Series 2/Nike+), but it is still showing as being 'activated' under my benefits. Is it suppose to automatically give me the option to reactivate the benefit again if I wanted to (although I'm not sure if I want to get a new Series 4 Apple Watch for another 24 months) ?
It takes a month to reset. So if your 24th Month is December, the last payment (R0 is you've met your goals) will go off on January 10th, and you can only get a new watch after February 10th after the system resets. I wanted my new watch right away so I called them and they were able to manually reset it and I was able to get my new watch by 5 days after my last payment went off.

Seylan

It takes a month to reset. So if your 24th Month is December, the last payment (R0 is you've met your goals) will go off on January 10th, and you can only get a new watch after February 10th after the system resets. I wanted my new watch right away so I called them and they were able to manually reset it and I was able to get my new watch by 5 days after my last payment went off.
Ah ok, thanks :)

SG1

Anyone missing a diamond? I had two and waited for the loot voucher to be available. Now I have one diamond but it never showed as going to expire.