Discovery Vitality [2019]

fruitbat

Expert Member
Ate at Col Cacchio today... and was thinking. Didn’t Discovery say something abt discovery dining benefit? Any one heard anything abt that? Also the new weight loss rewards too. It’s a qtr through the year and nothing. (Also the gym in and out swipe - haven’t seen that surface either at my gym)

beefymoocow

Ate at Col Cacchio today... and was thinking. Didn’t Discovery say something abt discovery dining benefit? Any one heard anything abt that? Also the new weight loss rewards too. It’s a qtr through the year and nothing. (Also the gym in and out swipe - haven’t seen that surface either at my gym)
You get about 25% or 50% cashback. But that hasn't been implemented yet. Probably will when the new bank comes online

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Argh, i ended my 70%+ heart rate 1 hour Polar workout whilst it had been paused for about 2 minutes, then it uploaded the time to Polar as 0 minutes. I'll have to send the screenshot detailing the 1 hour workout to Discovery to prove otherwise :unsure:

edit: Colour me surprised, 2 days after logged my query, they awarded me the 300 points!

Last edited:

Hamish McPanji

Honorary Master
Am struggling to get my kids vitality health ster kinekor digital card. Have done the health review, but can't get the card on my phone somehow

Recallza

That's only because humans are incapable of seeing the future.
Reality is stranger than fiction. Imagine a future where corporations know your whereabouts, medical history, they control your bank, your insurance and your entire life.

They want you to vote a specific way and you have to abide.
But hey thats our grand children's problems so who cares.

Slowly and surely you are all signing away our freedom.
Freedom to privacy, freedom to free speech, freedom to make our own choices.

Its honestly very sad that you lack the ability to see this coming like the frog in the pot.

Brave new World
Are you John Connor?

riddler

I had a Pick n Pay reward voucher which seems to have just disappeared from my app - weird! Anyone experience this issue before?
Also, have people received their gym booster / shoe booster / device booster this month?

riddler

@riddler - my pnp reward voucher also disappeared! :confused: wtf.
:( I found it under "Digital cards" with my other used vouchers, and I definitely did not use it! Will call Vitality in the morning... I seem to be calling them every week now with some or other issue!!