Discovery Vitality [2019]

CodeMaster

Expert Member
Under Vitality rewards, the target ring, the outer ring is fitness targets, the middle ring is driving targets... what target is the inner ring for?

groesbec

What did they advise?
They will allocate the reward manually. I might add that the last time this happened, I was not given a play on the board as the board and diamond location was already revealed. They allocated me with 100 coins. Will update once I have visibility on what they did for this week's incident.

twr

They will allocate the reward manually. I might add that the last time this happened, I was not given a play on the board as the board and diamond location was already revealed. They allocated me with 100 coins. Will update once I have visibility on what they did for this week's incident.
Yes they said to me they will allocate points as well.how long that will take us another question

Aharon

Executive Member
Also phoned. They're aware of the issue and will allocate the play once resolved. Normally they only will do allocations next Wednesday again because you may have revealed the board