Discovery Vitality [2019]

Recallza

Anyone getting the same message when accessing their Discovery Vitality Insure Dashboard? "We have not gathered sufficient data on at least one of your vehicles to be able to calculate an accurate driving score. Your score this month will reflect the data available as well as any past data gathered. We will only be able to calculate an accurate score when more data has been collected."

amabacha

Anyone getting the same message when accessing their Discovery Vitality Insure Dashboard? "We have not gathered sufficient data on at least one of your vehicles to be able to calculate an accurate driving score. Your score this month will reflect the data available as well as any past data gathered. We will only be able to calculate an accurate score when more data has been collected."
How old is your Vitality Drive sensor? I went through something similar and had to replace the sensor as the original one wasn’t capturing all the data

Recallza

How old is your Vitality Drive sensor? I went through something similar and had to replace the sensor as the original one wasn’t capturing all the data
I can't even remember how old it is, so it must be quite old. Interesting, I'll have to get them to check it next week.

Thanks

Recallza

Wait so people willingly upload their whereabouts to a corporation?
Hmm. Then again majority of people willingly share their entire life to corporations alongside photos, whatsapp conversations and search history.

Brave new World.
I have no reason to be worried about Discovery knowing where I am :)

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
That's only because humans are incapable of seeing the future.
Reality is stranger than fiction. Imagine a future where corporations know your whereabouts, medical history, they control your bank, your insurance and your entire life.

They want you to vote a specific way and you have to abide.
But hey thats our grand children's problems so who cares.

Slowly and surely you are all signing away our freedom.
Freedom to privacy, freedom to free speech, freedom to make our own choices.

Its honestly very sad that you lack the ability to see this coming like the frog in the pot.

Brave new World
Your assuming we even going to be alive then at the rate the planet is dying. Rite now our only saving grace is this information, without it skynet can never be born, it can never take over the world and desemate the human population creating a global enemy we all unit to destroy.

We as humans are determined and resilient so we will win, there won't be many of us left, most of what we know regarding technology would have been destroyed and we will basically be a few steps ahead of the dark ages with a minute haman population allowing the planet to hopefully recover from the centuries of destruction we have reigned upon it.

Hopefully at the end of all that humans would have learnt and our 2nd time round on pupulatinf this planet we will do it better, maybe we will even grow into a utopian like society like they did in star trek, that or will just **** it up again and skynet 2.0 will destroy us all... Either way.

Also rember, you own a phone, your giving Google or apple or Microsoft or whomever infinitely more info than a car tracker hands an insurance company. You browse the Internet landing on websites with multiple, if not dozens of tracking and analytics scrips on it giving all those and many more infinitely more info than a car tracker.

Not using car tracking is not the solution to big corperte taking over, not using the Internet is. I personally run all my computers over a VPN and use a pihole dns server and was surprised to note that on a slow day only 15% of my requests are blocked, there have been days were it's hit over 40%. 40% of all dns requests coming from my devices are advertising or tracking domains.

Yet your worried about car tacking while posting from a forum running over a dozen tracking and analytics scrips...

CranialBlaze

Expert Member
Skynet wont be active in SA with our poor fiber rollout and crappy mobile coverage. So we should be spared from the machines. But machines come long after totalitarian reign of the corporations.

As multinational corporations gain power and influence they will come to exercise direct influence over the world's governments, eventually replacing them, controlling the lives of people through commerce. Soon it will be invented... the "CHIP", a device inserted into the neck which alters a person's perception of the outside world, numbing their senses to the misery and squalor around them. Discovery will most likely be at the forefront of this and supply you with virtual smoothies instead of real ones then. It also opens the user to suggestion and manipulation by mega corps.

Straight out of a 1993 video game.
Nah, I still think Google and Facebook are way ahead of the curve on mind control. That chip hoever, it will be the new "cell phone" that we all by willingly like the idiots we are, the apple users will go first because it will probably come from apple as they are leaders ins sheep loyalty, android users will take some time and resist owing to superior intelligence and a general distrust of big corperte, hence our use of vpns and custom rooms with no Google services.

The generation whatever we are at now, they doomed, android or apple they will jump at the chance to be mind controlled as the iPad was mommy and the PlayStation was dady because too many parents have children and treat them like that unwanted Christmas sweater from grandma, bringing them up with zero discipline, giving into Thier every whim and teaching them that life is a bed of marshmallows and anything you want you can have just by asking. They will be too stupid and ignorant through no fault of Thier own and proba ly end up convincing Thier parents and grandparents to get chipped spreading the control while the few of us that posses the inhuman powers of intelligence and common sense cower in an underground bunker trying to find a way to disable the chips without killing the hosts which proves to be a challenge as they are implanted at the base of the cerebellum nad ultimately we decide to just kill em all...