Discovery Vitality [2019]

Is the cash back system still not working? I haven't received any cash backs yet... normally happens around the 11th for gym and shoe booster for me.

adielk

Expert Member
Ate at Col Cacchio today... and was thinking. Didn’t Discovery say something abt discovery dining benefit? Any one heard anything abt that? Also the new weight loss rewards too. It’s a qtr through the year and nothing. (Also the gym in and out swipe - haven’t seen that surface either at my gym)
Dining via uber?

fruitbat

I got another amount paid to me with “ Balretail500....” type desc. I guess this is the catch amount. Should still get the Vitretail amounts later in the month if their system is fixed

adielk

Expert Member
I cannot find this unique code despite my healthy eating being activated?

Thus I cant activate my uber eats app vitality option.

amabacha

I cannot find this unique code despite my healthy eating being activated?

Thus I cant activate my uber eats app vitality option.
What do you see when you go the the Vitality>HealthyDining section in the app? My app shows a 'Link Uber Eats Account' link which then shows my unique code

t_girl

So apparently you can't activate HealthyDining if your discovery card is your cashback account.

I assume this is because once your card has been converted to their bank the cashback goes into the savings account linked to the card, but if you're still on the FNB side, there is no savings account. But then again this is on them cos 2 months after opening they still haven't converted the FNB cards yet... so annoying!

adielk

Expert Member
What do you see when you go the the Vitality>HealthyDining section in the app? My app shows a 'Link Uber Eats Account' link which then shows my unique code
Issue was that I had not accepted terms and conditions. Luckily while searching I noted accept block.

Now appears thanks

fruitbat

Hi, HealthyCare cashback.

Does Dis-Chem cashback go on to Dis-Chem card. And clicks cash back go on to clicks card?

I always thought it comes back to my Cheque account, but I noticed a truck load of discovery vitality points section on the clicks app.

Aharon

Executive Member
Hi, HealthyCare cashback.

Does Dis-Chem cashback go on to Dis-Chem card. And clicks cash back go on to clicks card?

I always thought it comes back to my Cheque account, but I noticed a truck load of discovery vitality points section on the clicks app.
It goes to your loyalty card at the respective shop

Jchan11hk

Hi Guys,

Just received my Health Check results,

1558361209444.png
I only got the following points:
1558361264300.png

Is it correct? And I thought I would have the max points, but clearly the 5.2 cholesterol is out of 0.2. However, I thought I would get 10000 points not 7500, cause none of them put me on High Risk, right?

travcaine

Hi Guys,

View attachment 660780
View attachment 660782

Is it correct? And I thought I would have the max points, but clearly the 5.2 cholesterol is out of 0.2. However, I thought I would get 10000 points not 7500, cause none of them put me on High Risk, right?
Your blood pressure was also out of range by 1.

t_girl

Hi Guys,

View attachment 660780
View attachment 660782

do they not add the 2500 (for taking the tests) to the 7500 (for 3 in range results) to make the 10 000 points?

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
do they not add the 2500 (for taking the tests) to the 7500 (for 3 in range results) to make the 10 000 points?
It's silly but yeah I think that's how it works.

@Jchan11hk My test results were similar to yours, in my case my systolic & diastolic results for BP were elevated, as was my cholesterol. The points I received were identical (2500+7500). They also made a mistake initially by indicating I am a smoker which I am not.

1558395376231.png

I plan on retaking the tests once I improve my exercise regime in terms of consistently gyming 2 to 3 times per week as well as reigning in my diet by cutting out some of the bad stuff.

air

Expert Member
Can one manually sync the Huawei health data to discovery/vitality?

I have already linked my watch, but it has not synced yet - I do have a workout that should earn points.