Discovery Vitality [2019]

jman

Expert Member
I got Ref.Vitaretail5004000062 eft this morning.

Is this suppose be for my vitalty active rewards? seems to be less than what it should be.
That number is just your policy number. There's no real way of knowing what it's for, other than the amount

vancity33

Can the dischem codes be used online?? I tried it and it worked, discounting my order by R100. But then was not successful when making payment for the balance. Then when I tried again, the same voucher code said invalid...

Carsomyr

Can the dischem codes be used online?? I tried it and it worked, discounting my order by R100. But then was not successful when making payment for the balance. Then when I tried again, the same voucher code said invalid...
You can type them in directly on the Dischem online site now, no conversion required

StrontiumDog

Executive Member
Yup - it accepted the code the first time, no conversion necessary. But never allowed me to complete the order. Thereafter the code registered as invalid. I guess I'll email them.
I had the same problem last month, used two WiCodes and when trying to pay the remaining amount owing via Zapper, the order process bombed out.

Emailed them and they took a few days to get back to me and finally they sent me a link to pay the remainder by credit card IIRC.

fruitbat

Expert Member
Same thing happened to me with my Woolies vouchers. The cashier said it was a common problem. I have reported to Discovery and they "are investigating"
Hi,
Found out this earlier in the week. I didn’t see the screen of the till but it’s more/less what the cashier told me.
1) if you want to swipe 2 ww vouchers, tell the cashier you want to do 2 CPI hers at R200 value first. She can the. Swipe both vouchers. If you don’t. She can only swipe a single voucher.

Then
2) I’m order to use a voucher you have to swipe your woolies card first. If you don’t the disco voucher won’t work.
Now I don’t know if it has to be your woolies card as in a specific one or any woolies card.

All of this was at either Palmyra or Belvedere Woolies.

travcaine

Does anyone use the Pill Tracker on the Discovery App? Does this give you vitality points? I saw in mentioned in one of their brochures.