Discovery Vitality [2019]

Charlesjjm

Yea I know, but I didn't receive the extra play for the last diamond that expired. I sent them an email and, a week later, I'm still waiting for a reply...
Same. Got this reply from them: Hi Charles, apologies for the delay in response. We are having delays issuing out members plays. We will contact you as soon as the plays are available. We're sorry for the inconvenience, and we will keep you updated on the progress of the query. Regards, DV.

twr

Does anyone have a Huawei band 2 pro,I just did my first run ,

Are you able to pause during a workout?

It shows current heart rate during the run but is there any setting that shows average heart rate during the workout?

adielk

Expert Member
So now that I have to get new sports watch (thanks Discovery you useless gits :mad:), I am going to be using the Healthy Gear Benefit.

I see that it is divided into two portions: 25% cashback and a further 50% if you reach your goals for two years.

Question regarding the cashback: how long does the cash back take to get into your account? I'm guessing it is not immediate.
Buy from gearbest China. Cheaper.

adielk

Expert Member

It shows current heart rate during the run but is there any setting that shows average heart rate during the workout?
I can on my honor band 4

See app for heart rate. My app shows average and peaks.

Go to exercise records/entry/ and you get screen

twr

I can on my honor band 4

See app for heart rate. My app shows average and peaks.

Go to exercise records/entry/ and you get screen
Thanks yes it does on the app but wanted to view the average on the watch itself

Deanoblado

I got mine yesterday and i cant seem to start a workout? it only has cycling, running, walking and swimming. WTF?
how do i start a normal 30min workout?

I will try the running and cycling soon.

twr

I got mine yesterday and i cant seem to start a workout? it only has cycling, running, walking and swimming. WTF?
how do i start a normal 30min workout?

I will try the running and cycling soon.
What workout do you want to do,I run on the treadmill and selected indoor run, and then Hold down the button to start and hold down again stop the activity.i got my points like an hour later

Deanoblado

What workout do you want to do,I run on the treadmill and selected indoor run, and then Hold down the button to start and hold down again stop the activity.i got my points like an hour later
there are so many workouts one can do other than the listed ones, weight training or a 30 min class eg shape or grid, a home workout. what do i select if i want to do one of these? Just found out this morning i cant select indoor cycling, only outdoor which invokes the GPS. running has both indoor and outdoor.

If anyone is looking for one cheap PM me.

twr

there are so many workouts one can do other than the listed ones, weight training or a 30 min class eg shape or grid, a home workout. what do i select if i want to do one of these? Just found out this morning i cant select indoor cycling, only outdoor which invokes the GPS. running has both indoor and outdoor.

I personally would choose indoor run. At the end of the day discovery will allocate points for duration and heart rate

ros_b

there are so many workouts one can do other than the listed ones, weight training or a 30 min class eg shape or grid, a home workout. what do i select if i want to do one of these?
I personally would choose indoor run. At the end of the day discovery will allocate points for duration and heart rate
I have the original Garmin Vivoactive with HR strap, I always select "indoor walk" when doing any heart-rate workout - it's irrelevant that you're not covering any distance, it's the HR activity that matters for the points.

adielk

Expert Member

Why I got the honor band 4.

Dee96

Hi guys. How do you know when a Woolworths voucher is available?

I have coins expiring and want to use it on a willies voucher but it's always sold out

Claymore

Executive Member
Does anyone know if the Suunto app integration with Discovery is in place yet (versus the current integration with Movescount)? I tried switching from Movescount to the Suunto app, and it didn't sync through to Discovery. Discovery says we need to migrate by 10 July.
To answer my own question: I contacted Discovery, and they say it has to be done on the 10th, not before, not after.

Joka69

Expert Member
Anybody still not getting their healthy food benefit?
Yeah, 3rd month in a row, when i called last week they said it should be sorted and i will receive it within the next 3-5 days, its been a week....