Discovery Vitality 2020

valiente

Points still missing and trying to contact a Live Agent, I get this:
I’m sorry that I haven’t been able to help you, live agent chat is not available via this channel for Vitality queries.

Please ask me a question below, and I’ll do my best to assist you

travelluminati

Now that the new Discovery Miles are official we should be able to send them to anyone. So does anyone want to sell their miles? 10c a mile. Not sure if there are limits yet.

Aharon

Executive Member
Seems they down again. Points not allocated for workout this evening. And when I go to their site to see all activities it says not available. Anyone else?

Claymore

Executive Member
Every single week, once or twice a week, Discovery stops syncing to my Suunto account, and I have to log a query for the points to be allocated manually. I also have to unlink and relink my Suunto. So annoying. This has been going on since the switch from Movescount to the Suunto app.

NihilimSA

No points have been awarded since the 16th. No answer on the phones. No answer on e-mail, twitter or the app. Just system down messages everywhere. If they could just admit somewhere that they have a problem and will sort it out we could all relax and let them deal with it.
Its very bad customer service to just ignore a problem like this and not communicate with your clients.

Charlesjjm

No points have been awarded since the 16th. No answer on the phones. No answer on e-mail, twitter or the app. Just system down messages everywhere. If they could just admit somewhere that they have a problem and will sort it out we could all relax and let them deal with it.
Its very bad customer service to just ignore a problem like this and not communicate with your clients.
If you look at the help page you will notice the first 3 issues acknowledges that there is a problem and that they are working on it.

Tinuva

The Magician
Managed to get through on the phone to get gym visit counted that was the last 100 points I needed for last weeks goal.

Annoying, they didnt want to allocate, but I managed to convince him after emailing through screenshot of the gym visits on VAs website.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
They're also not paying claims. Mine was meant to be paid yesterday, submitted last week Tuesday.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
If a CV came across my desk from Discovery developer it can go right to the bin - the app has always been beyond crap.

xrapidx

Honorary Master
I also use that one when the initial one doesn't respond in 48 hours... always get the same initial "We apologies for not responding, we're experiencing higher than normal emails" - for the past four years.

beefymoocow

I just requested a excel copy of my cash back for healthy living from discovery. It appears I’m only getting 25% back instead of 75% for food and 25% instead of 50% for healthy care and gear.

It also looks like they only give you cashback on a single healthy food item. Waiting for feedback and will let you know.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Got notification that I got miles reaching goal last week, so think they allocated it now. But the app is broken again so can't check for sure

ies87

Got notification that I got miles reaching goal last week, so think they allocated it now. But the app is broken again so can't check for sure
Same here. Miles were allocated but progress ring in bank app still not updated. Discovery app broken too.