Discovery Vitality 2020

Noisybottom

Fitness goal reduced to 300 now, nothing about driving goal yet.
What does it matter what the fitness points are when they can't even get the system working since 14th already. They know of the issue and apparently it's been fixed but still my activities are sitting with their points unallocated. They have robbed me of my 100 miles last week and my board play this week but most irritatingly I have broken streaks for my shoe and gym booster, so it's now costing me money. I don't know how it can take 10 days to not fix something that was not broken those 10 days before.

jun_tao

So an update to my declined healthy food receipt from Jan. Earlier in the week the lady who I've been dealing with mailed me a link, that I had to use to re-upload my slip. It then got approved, and I was just payed out now.

morkhans

A MyBroadband
Super Moderator
What does it matter what the fitness points are when they can't even get the system working since 14th already. They know of the issue and apparently it's been fixed but still my activities are sitting with their points unallocated. They have robbed me of my 100 miles last week and my board play this week but most irritatingly I have broken streaks for my shoe and gym booster, so it's now costing me money. I don't know how it can take 10 days to not fix something that was not broken those 10 days before.
I've had no issues with fitness points this week or the week before. Device specific perhaps?

Koosvanwyk

From Saturday, 28 March 2020, you can now earn your weekly Active Rewards in the following ways:

1. If you do not drive at all during the week, you will earn an Active Reward, provided that you have earned at least one Active Reward in the past 3 months (December, January and February).
    If you joined Vitality Drive in the past 3 months and have not yet earned an Active Reward, you will also qualify for this reward if you do not drive at all during the week.
  2. If you drive less than 100 kilometres in a week, you will earn an Active Reward if all kilometres driven in the week are event-free.
  3. If you drive more than 100 kilometres in a week, then the normal goal achievement criteria remains and you will still earn an Active Reward for 100 consecutive kilometres of event-free driving in one week.

Koosvanwyk

Earn fuel cash back, even if you do not fill up

Our monthly fuel cash back formula is based on the lower of your monthly fuel spend and Vitality Drive points. However, since you may have reduced your driving and may not purchase fuel during the lockdown period (or will fill up with very little petrol), you would earn no or very little fuel cash back for the month of April.

Therefore, to calculate your April fuel cash back, we will use the higher of your actual April fuel spend and the average of your fuel spend for the months of January, February and March. You can therefore earn your cash back, even if you do not fill your car with petrol in April.

Noisybottom

Is your Garmin not syncing? Since when dude?
No it syncs, my activities are all on the app. It's just that points are not allocated. Every activity and workout is loaded they just not allocated any points. I did log a query and that gave me a ticket ref number, Soni will wait to hear from them when they decide to contact me. Who knows what's what with this lockdown.

zmme

I have a treadmill at home so would have still made the higher health goal but not complaining that it's dropped

zmme

From Saturday, 28 March 2020, you can now earn your weekly Active Rewards in the following ways:

1. If you do not drive at all during the week, you will earn an Active Reward, provided that you have earned at least one Active Reward in the past 3 months (December, January and February).
    If you joined Vitality Drive in the past 3 months and have not yet earned an Active Reward, you will also qualify for this reward if you do not drive at all during the week.
  2. If you drive less than 100 kilometres in a week, you will earn an Active Reward if all kilometres driven in the week are event-free.
  3. If you drive more than 100 kilometres in a week, then the normal goal achievement criteria remains and you will still earn an Active Reward for 100 consecutive kilometres of event-free driving in one week.
Thanks for this update

air

Expert Member
My goal for the new week changed from 700 to 300, anybody else?

twr

Expert Member
And according to their Facebook post they have doubled the healthy food and health care cash back?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
With meals needing to be prepared at home for these 21 days, it’s important to eat healthily. You can get double your regular cash back over the stay at home period on HealthyFood at Pick n Pay or Woolworths with the Vitality HealthyFood benefit. Vitality members can get up to 50% back, and Discovery Bank clients will be able to get up to 100% back on healthy food items. Vitality members will also get a free Pick n Pay delivery voucher to use on their next Pick n Pay online shopping. The voucher is valid until 30 April

Damn so you can basically get your stuff free !

Reactions: air

twr

Expert Member
With meals needing to be prepared at home for these 21 days, it’s important to eat healthily. You can get double your regular cash back over the stay at home period on HealthyFood at Pick n Pay or Woolworths with the Vitality HealthyFood benefit. Vitality members can get up to 50% back, and Discovery Bank clients will be able to get up to 100% back on healthy food items. Vitality members will also get a free Pick n Pay delivery voucher to use on their next Pick n Pay online shopping. The voucher is valid until 30 April

Damn so you can basically get your stuff free !
Was this via email?

When is it effective from?