Discovery Vitality 2020

twr

Expert Member
and what about the healthy care purchases, according to their facebook page they have also doubled that so then it should also go up to 100% for discovery bank clients but their web page says:
" Practising social distancing comes with its own personal care needs, so we’re also giving you double your HealthyCare rewards on essentials, including items to help you stop smoking. Vitality members get up to 50% back on all HealthyCare items from our partners Clicks or Dis-Chem during the stay at home period.

so is it 100 or 50? for bank clients

zmme

With meals needing to be prepared at home for these 21 days, it’s important to eat healthily. You can get double your regular cash back over the stay at home period on HealthyFood at Pick n Pay or Woolworths with the Vitality HealthyFood benefit. Vitality members can get up to 50% back, and Discovery Bank clients will be able to get up to 100% back on healthy food items. Vitality members will also get a free Pick n Pay delivery voucher to use on their next Pick n Pay online shopping. The voucher is valid until 30 April

Damn so you can basically get your stuff free !
Thanks for this now to see how I can put it to use.

twr

Expert Member
I wonder if the promotional cashback will count for the spend before the lockdown?
It says it's only for the duration of the lockdown, how their system will calculate that good luck,as it also falls over a new month as well

amabacha

R250 Netflix gift card available for 1500 Discovery Miles = R150 on Active Rewards currently

t_girl

and what about the healthy care purchases, according to their facebook page they have also doubled that so then it should also go up to 100% for discovery bank clients but their web page says:
" Practising social distancing comes with its own personal care needs, so we’re also giving you double your HealthyCare rewards on essentials, including items to help you stop smoking. Vitality members get up to 50% back on all HealthyCare items from our partners Clicks or Dis-Chem during the stay at home period.

so is it 100 or 50? for bank clients
I think that is specifically for vitality so if you're already getting 25% for vitality and 25% for bank, you might end up gettting a total of 75% - 50 for vitality, 25 for bank.

twr

Expert Member
Is the online agent working through whatapp? Yesterday and today I get an agent that comes.into the conversation with their name but then nothing after that

jun_tao

To the guys who bought Netflix gift cards. Does yours work? Mine says invalid code.

TIA.

riddler

Just read their TS and C's ,so just the vitality part is double not the money bank side.
I also see on the first paragraph in their Ts and Cs that the double cashback is "when shopping online". Nothing said about it anywhere else, so is in-store shopping excluded? If so, how does their system actually keep track of this?

twr

Expert Member
I also see on the first paragraph in their Ts and Cs that the double cashback is "when shopping online". Nothing said about it anywhere else, so is in-store shopping excluded? If so, how does their system actually keep track of this?
Didn't even realise this, typical discovery and their fine print hidden terms

riddler

Didn't even realise this, typical discovery and their fine print hidden terms
Yeah very very sneaky! Not sure if I've read too much into it, but if it is the case they should really be more explicit about it everywhere and not just hide it in one sentence in their Ts and Cs!!

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Hopefully drive goal update before Wednesday, I did not drive at all. So I am suppose to get the goal .