Discovery Vitality 2020

L-Dog

Hey guys so the cash back has been doubled at your preferred sports retailer. Say I want to buy a fitness device for R10k, what is the limit of the cash back or miles I will get still R 2000? And I assume this is still part of the 4k cap on the device boosters? Is there a yearly cap for miles earned?

beefymoocow

Hey guys so the cash back has been doubled at your preferred sports retailer. Say I want to buy a fitness device for R10k, what is the limit of the cash back or miles I will get still R 2000? And I assume this is still part of the 4k cap on the device boosters? Is there a yearly cap for miles earned?
If you can get on purple vitality you can get a discount of 50% on your garmin fenix 6x.

James 77

Hey guys. Has anyone went for 2 vitality health assessments in a year ? I take it Discovery covers 2 if I read correctly

Just went for a health assessment yesterday and had 4 vhc in target. Bloodpressure was 131/78 but that counted as above so I lost that points. Would like to do that again.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Some crap changes coming to insurance side:

The limit for power surges under the Household Contents section will be as follows:

• Essential Plan: R5 000 for each claim (previously up to the sum insured)
  • Classic Plan: R10 000 for each claim (previously up to the sum insured)
  • Purple Plan: Up to the sum insured.

Cray

Honorary Master
So I see Dischem isn't taking bookings for Vitality health screenings, anyone know if the other providers are offering them?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
PLUS, double your discount to get up to 100% discount (limited to R5 000 spend) if you service your car at any Motus Network or Bosch dealership.

Our new vehicle warranty product will be available immediately for you to add to your Discovery Insure Plan.

Service your car for free, not too bad.

Soapy_Bubbles

Hey guys. Has anyone went for 2 vitality health assessments in a year ? I take it Discovery covers 2 if I read correctly

Just went for a health assessment yesterday and had 4 vhc in target. Bloodpressure was 131/78 but that counted as above so I lost that points. Would like to do that again.
You can ask them to take it again in a minute or so. Often your BP is high when rushing in, and it’s the first thing they do

Cray

Honorary Master

Just curious, where did you get the health assessment done? Dischem said that weren't accepting bookings when I called them...

As to your question, you can go for two assessments in a year but there needs to be 4 months (i think) between them if you want them both to qualify for health points.

twr

Expert Member
PLUS, double your discount to get up to 100% discount (limited to R5 000 spend) if you service your car at any Motus Network or Bosch dealership.

Our new vehicle warranty product will be available immediately for you to add to your Discovery Insure Plan.

Service your car for free, not too bad.

I'm due for a service and my car is out of warranty, so to get the 50/100 % back from.bosch service I would assume you have to take out this warranty first?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
I'm due for a service and my car is out of warranty, so to get the 50/100 % back from.bosch service I would assume you have to take out this warranty first?
Indeed think you have to take the warranty first, no details on pricing of the warranty.

James 77

Just curious, where did you get the health assessment done? Dischem said that weren't accepting bookings when I called them...

As to your question, you can go for two assessments in a year but there needs to be 4 months (i think) between them if you want them both to qualify for health points.
At Dischem in Mall of the North.

They did however say that they don’t take bookings anymore and that it’s a first come first serve basis.

Thanks, I will wait a while. Might actually not need the points