Discovery Vitality 2020

twr

Expert Member
View attachment 844411

Ok check free if sign up before september.

Will try and find out prices.
And what if you do this 110 point check and they find issues with your car,it says you need to pass it first? So I assume sort out the issues and rhen will discovey give you a warranty?

I've asked for a quote as well

Oh I see only if your premium is over R1000 ,is that for car alone? Or combination of house cover as well.
Mine is literally R999. For car and home highest plan

ies87

Has anybody on the old Discovery Card (FNB) had their account randomly moved over to Discovery Bank recently? My sister phoned me in tears this morning because she got a message saying that her inSync had been cancelled and the account had disappeared from her online banking profile. She thought she had been scammed. I asked her to log into her Discovery profile and there she saw that a balance transfer had been done. She didn't initiate this and the card was only due to expire in October.

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Has anybody on the old Discovery Card (FNB) had their account randomly moved over to Discovery Bank recently? My sister phoned me in tears this morning because she got a message saying that her inSync had been cancelled and the account had disappeared from her online banking profile. She thought she had been scammed. I asked her to log into her Discovery profile and there she saw that a balance transfer had been done. She didn't initiate this and the card was only due to expire in October.
They did say you will be forced to move over if you don't do it yourself.

ies87

They did say you will be forced to move over if you don't do it yourself.
Yes but to do it without as much as a heads up is a bit tactless in my opinion. She just got off the phone with the RMB service suite and was told that they had an influx of calls about this this morning.

hj2k_x

Honorary Master
Same thing happened to me. Can't see anything on the app regarding the Discovery Card. Looks as if it was a forced move, but hopefully nothing changes and you don't need to change your card to a Discovery Bank one?