• You are not registered on MyBroadband, which means you miss out on great benefits. To join our community is very easy, and completely free. Register now.
  • New Two-Day Giveaway - Enter Here

Do you prefer singleplayer or multiplayer gaming?

Do you prefer singleplayer or multiplayer gaming?

• Singleplayer

Votes: 52 76.5%
  • Multiplayer

Votes: 16 23.5%

• Total voters

rietrot

Executive Member
Single player needs a really good story and not senseless questing/levelling to try and create game play out of nothing.
Multi player games can give people more freedom to explore in an open world and interact.
I get board quickly if there is a big open world and with endless quest for no apparent reason.

Cius

Expert Member
I only do single player. Its not that I don't enjoy multiplayer but it does not fit in with my lifestyle, and family commitments.

Single player. I crave variety and can no longer spend thousands of hours playing the same maps against people.

When I was younger, I thrived on the competitiveness of MP but I just don't have enough free time to get gud anymore, and do other things

DanDango

Executive Member
This totally depends on the game type.
+1

Counter strike is always better playing multiplayer, played a lot of BF3 multiplayer and never started the single player campaign.
Football manager can be played in multiplayer mode but it's boring waiting for players.

konfab

Honorary Master
I prefer single player in general, but I love multiplayer games that allow multiple people to play on one device.

UrBaN963

Executive Member
Totally depends on the game, poll is too limiting.

When I play CS:GO, I always play it multiplayer. When I play COD/BF it's usually single-player and then multi after I finish the campaign.

Sepeng

Expert Member
The multiplayer type where everyone is in the same room - not a fan of online multiplayer.
Playing FIFA for example, the best part is doing something spectacular and making fun of your friend, trying to look at their control when they're taking a penalty, all that jazz.

Otherwise single player.

The poll is "Do you prefer single or multiplayer gaming". Who interprets that as playing CS single player?
Would you rather play a good MP game against other people, or a good SP game by yourself?

Surv0

Executive Member
Maybe distinguish between console and PC?

I would assume majority of console players would be Single player gamers, rather than multiplayer gamers.

b1nary

Mostly single player my whole life, recently started playing a MMO in some instances event though its a online multiplayer it can feel or be like a single player game.

Hemi300c

Honorary Master
Single player until I know the game but then definitely Multiplayer.
Sniper Elite - I get accused of cheating but I wouldn't know how to as I am a tech/PC noob.................