Howay

Hey Guys

They are busy laying down Fibre lines along Liebenberg road, does anyone know if these will be for FTTH or purely for business use, its a very residential area so I could only imagine FTTH but through which ISP and who do I need to bribe to make it happen.

Thanks

LLoydizle

I use to live in Noordwyk at Phoenix View Estate. I tried and tried and tried, got petitions done and everything and even with numbers, nobody was interested.

Ended up just moving out to a place with Fibre.

NeonNinja

Neon Resident
I use to live in Noordwyk at Phoenix View Estate. I tried and tried and tried, got petitions done and everything and even with numbers, nobody was interested.

Ended up just moving out to a place with Fibre.

Fibre :whistling:

Slamz

Ill Take that as a no....

Link Africa is laying the fibre... i stay in Barclay St, they got the fibre running down 8th pass me, but nobody is bringing it to by raod... and i sooo desperately would like fibre

Howay

I may have good news for you. Urbanet is the the provider for Fibre for the Russian Church, you may be close enough for them to link you up, unfortunately Im about 1km away from the Russian Church so they cant help me.

Slamz

I may have good news for you. Urbanet is the the provider for Fibre for the Russian Church, you may be close enough for them to link you up, unfortunately Im about 1km away from the Russian Church so they cant help me.
Thank you mate... I had no idea... ill see if I can make contact with them

AndileMng

Anyone with Fibre in their homes near the Russian church? Tamboti Circle and surrounds? Who is the provider?