Frogfoot Port Elizabeth

We had a drop yesterday evening, and this morning again as well.

Thankfully rain took over for that duration and it wasn't felt, but I'm starting to see more and more instability lately.
 
Last dropped connections for me was May 3.
Twice & took a "while" to recover to normal usage.
 
Seems like I spoke too soon.
Been having intermittent dropped connections since about 7:20 this morning.
f58272bbaa2bc62729584ae14ced1431.jpg
 
Eish, but YouTube videos are buffering like crazy lately. More so the lesser popular ones which I assume aren't cached at the local CDN's.

Hell must have frozen over because I actually had to switch to using Rain to get my videos to load again.
 
Has PE's packetloss issues been resolved?

George is 'enjoying' some great packetloss lately.
View attachment 1542799
Came here to check - I am getting major packet loss every night for the last 4-6 weeks.

Originally I thought it was Stage 6 loadshedding but now that we are on much lighter schedules it's still there. Much worse in the evenings.

Well this sucks.

Frogfail - worst network ever.
 
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X