Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

crack2483

SSD SATA 2.5" 960GB DOGFISH INTERNAL SOLID STATE DRIVE HIGH PERFORMANCE HARD DRIVE FOR DESKTOP LAPTOP - R657 at pclinkshop

Guess this is an error as far as the price / size unless it is what is left after the dog's breakfast :ROFL:

edit: seems they have redone the whole website, my account was deleted as I had previous orders with them and this item attracts R290 delivery and they dont give collection option anymore lol as I stay around the corner from them
Theres a pclinkshop.co.za. your link goes to a pclinkshop.com . Maybe a scam? I dont know

enerdude

Expert Member
pclinkshop.com
Nope if I log into the one I am logged into the other as well. They have just expanded the website to 2 domains

edit: I cleared my cookies and seems you are right. The .com is fake. can't find the same products as well

Swa

Honorary Master
Nope if I log into the one I am logged into the other as well. They have just expanded the website to 2 domains
Two domains or two different sites? I tried logging into pclink before and they deleted my account even though I placed orders before. This could explain why. Also their terms state all their stuff gets imported and you have to wait 10 days. You also have to inquire to know if it's new as they sell second hand as well.

enerdude

Expert Member
Two domains or two different sites? I tried logging into pclink before and they deleted my account even though I placed orders before. This could explain why. Also their terms state all their stuff gets imported and you have to wait 10 days. You also have to inquire to know if it's new as they sell second hand as well.
No seems that .com is a scam. I logged into the .co.za now and all my order history is there. I usually collect from them within 2 days of ordering. All the stuff I have ordered in the past was aquired from local suppliers though.

Swa

Honorary Master
No seems that .com is a scam. I logged into the .co.za now and all my order history is there. I usually collect from them within 2 days of ordering. All the stuff I have ordered in the past was aquired from local suppliers though.
Pclinkshop.com is a division of Pclinkshop.co.za . The ".com" import stock from US and ".co.za" local SA stock. This website specializes in hard to find products. Can't find it locally? You find it with us. Products are imported all over the world and delivered to your door.
Not sure if I trust this claim though.

enerdude

Expert Member
Pclinkshop.com is a division of Pclinkshop.co.za . The ".com" import stock from US and ".co.za" local SA stock. This website specializes in hard to find products. Can't find it locally? You find it with us. Products are imported all over the world and delivered to your door.
OK guess thats possible. I accidentally stumbled upon the .com, I only used the .co.za in the past and also saw some items that stated 15-30 days delivery but maybe they seperated the products now into 2 websites. Will try phone them in the week to check on the ssd pricing to see if its correct.

Aharon

Executive Member
Not sure about the special but they did tell me about the site and the com address being imports.

Swa

Honorary Master
Well I also seem to have stumbled unto their database access with passwords and stuff :oops:

Soprono

Expert Member
I see what you mean, they did exactly what this page warns about :sneaky:
Indeed. Popular script that when moving over files from one domain to another and quickly replacing all the URLs in the DB.

We used it often when moving our Dev websites for clients to their final domain.