Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

enerdude

Expert Member

enerdude

Expert Member
good price but yeah looking for a watch, like the Amazfit GTR or GTS
Best prices I could find online for the GTR / GTS. I ordered from smartphoneshop before, they are not bad at all

enerdude

Expert Member
Just love my google mini, at R499 it was a bargain, should have bought two as price is now R800. Most places sell them for R800 and more, cheapest I could find was at connected devices for R599 (including shipping). Ordered another from them, there is only 2 left if anyone interested
Price is lowered from R800 to R549 on smartspeakers.co.za now. Bought on black friday for R499 so only slightly more and still cheaper than connected devices.

Swa

Honorary Master
Is it just me or is there a drop in PSU prices of 10% every month or two?

Gtx Gaming

Gtx Gaming
Is it just me or is there a drop in PSU prices of 10% every month or two?
Used ones offer the best dea,l they have such long warranties.

Like a used hx1200i going be around R1400, it is 2 year old but it has 10 year warranty at least.

enerdude

Expert Member
That's one place where Alexa lags, I was disappointed about that, having that would make the Google Home more attractive and it can still do the home automation stuff.

At R599 I went ahead and ordered one, I can try it and if it doesn't work out resell it at no loss.
Got yours yet? They said 10 working days but I received mine today, for me it was 9 working days.

airborne

Honorary Master
Got yours yet? They said 10 working days but I received mine today, for me it was 9 working days.
Not yet but I'm away on vacation so they are going to struggle to deliver.
Probably should ask them to hold it back or something.

Fox1

Executive Member
Any good deals on PC Cases? RGB is not a must. Looking to spend around R1k.

Last edited: