What code is this?Den hw des it gt 2 u?
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
What code is this?Den hw des it gt 2 u?
Man's clearly used them all up to buy glue, to sniff.What code is this?
WD 120GB R499
https://www.takealot.com/wd-green-120gb-2-5-sata-ssd/PLID47901566
I think this is the lowest it has ever been?

Evetech has the Kingston 240gb Ssd for R599 on their comic con special, there was still stock last I looked.WD 120GB R499
https://www.takealot.com/wd-green-120gb-2-5-sata-ssd/PLID47901566
I think this is the lowest it has ever been?
Eish. Good dealEvetech has the Kingston 240gb Ssd for R599 on their comic con special, there was still stock last I looked.
https://www.evetech.co.za/kingston-a400-240gb-ssd/best-deal/3824.aspx
I see this is a 7mm drive.Evetech has the Kingston 240gb Ssd for R599 on their comic con special, there was still stock last I looked.
https://www.evetech.co.za/kingston-a400-240gb-ssd/best-deal/3824.aspx
Evetech has the Kingston 240gb Ssd for R599 on their comic con special, there was still stock last I looked.
https://www.evetech.co.za/kingston-a400-240gb-ssd/best-deal/3824.aspx
Bitter much?Sis. Evetech. Probably another grey market import that you will struggle to RMA if needed.
IMO their ads should not even be allowed on this thread.
Bitter much?
Why is evetech wrong? Bought from them often, haven't had any issuesNope, just believe in doing what's right.
I manage order one at 5k, did not pay yet,Fixed![]()