BLIXEMPIE
Honorary Master
I wouldn't want to put the little guy out of business. However if Makro is to blame for the errors I expect them to honour the deal and pay the supplier the correct rates.
South Africa’s biggest forum. Discuss, discover, and connect with thousands of members.
I ordered something last year from Makro with FirstShop as the seller. They cancelled it due to incorrect pricing.
They found their mistakes.
Next will be cancellation & refund !
This one is still available
https://www.makro.co.za/electronics...-sound-bar-D8B2692B5E224660A607FAA4D131ACF9EA
Still works for me?Damn their site seems to be down now - wanted to order the sound bar as well
Working for me..Damn their site seems to be down now - wanted to order the sound bar as well

Saw it for around 6k when I googled it before buyingWhat is the normal price on this - can't seem to find it online
Or cancellations...Cool finally managed to get 1.
Makro owes me a lot of deliveries in the next 2-5 working days![]()
This is SA, it's extremely rare to see companies get rid of stock at cost price, let alone what I'm guessing is far below cost. It's an obvious error and I suspect my order will be cancelled, if not I'll be happy but high doubt they'll honor the pricemaybe the company is getting rid of stock?