Hardware Bargains - Open Thine Wallet

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't want to put the little guy out of business. However if Makro is to blame for the errors I expect them to honour the deal and pay the supplier the correct rates.
 
I ordered something last year from Makro with FirstShop as the seller. They cancelled it due to incorrect pricing.

i remember that :D i also ordered that Logitech system and had it cancel
 
They found their mistakes.

Next will be cancellation & refund !

dont think so, think they just ran out of the allocated stock online because their other products with these "specials" still have stock and you can still order for eg that soundbar
 
Interesting that the soundbar is still available, as most of the other deals now say view which just takes you to a search results page for online exclusives it seems..
 
Damn their site seems to be down now - wanted to order the sound bar as well
 
watched a few reviews about this soundbar and it seems to be pretty much perfect as a desktop soundbar. It also has no HDMI. I'm going to try and use it as my primary audio device in my lounge which is tiny so it should be good. My kids will love the RGB lighting (ok me too :D )

Lets hope they (Makro and the third party) honour it now, If not then no stress, it was worth a shot.
 
Last edited:
Wonder what Makro's legal obligations are to fulfill their commitments once transactions have already been made. Surely they'll try their luck and do cancellations, but I'm sure with enough pressure they will deliver the goods.
 
Surely by now they must of seen the error, why so long to remove the products?

They are still processing orders :confused:

The amps have been pulled now, Soundbars still available
 
maybe the company is getting rid of stock?
This is SA, it's extremely rare to see companies get rid of stock at cost price, let alone what I'm guessing is far below cost. It's an obvious error and I suspect my order will be cancelled, if not I'll be happy but high doubt they'll honor the price
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top
Sign up to the MyBroadband newsletter
X