High IQ roommates wanted :)

IridiuM

Wazzup guys! Is there anyone out there looking for a place to stay in Pretoria East?

Bought myself a mansion :D a few years ago and I'm sick of chilling in this crib alone. Got 4 rooms available. Undercover parking. Uncapped Internet of course, main line, backup line and 3g. DSTV premium, yeah we only watch sh*t in HD.

Jacuzzi and Pool as well as covered parking for 4 cars. Hammocks to chill and do nothing in / 15 palm trees. Got a built in braai big enough to grill a whole sheep! Even have a 12 seat boardroom and HD projector if you want to see clients at home or watch movies on the big screen! :p

This is paradise.

Looking for roommates that won't annoy me to death and can actually pay R2200 - R2500/month.

Let me know if you interested or know someone that is.

P

Picard

High IQ people would already have cribs that would provide them with the conditions they desire. Your out of luck to begin with.

Sensorei

Executive Member
You own a mansion that is perfect for entertaining, but you live on your own and can't find a girlfriend or chicks to live with you?!

How ugly are you or what is the issue? This doesn't sound right.

IridiuM

You own a mansion that is perfect for entertaining, but you live on your own and can't a girlfriend or chicks to live with you?!

Lol, I have a girlfriend, but she's not living with me. That's how I roll.

Helghast

GoldenFinger
That's cheap rent for a place like that! apartments that don't even come with that stuff are more expensive .. something is not right here.

IridiuM

High IQ people would already have cribs that would provide them with the conditions they desire. Your out of luck to begin with.

Real high IQ people cannot even dress properly nor feed themselves. Tis the chosen ones I require.

Helghast

GoldenFinger
You own a mansion that is perfect for entertaining, but you live on your own and can't find a girlfriend or chicks to live with you?!

Have you seen Jack Nicholson?

Helghast

GoldenFinger
This is obviously nonsense.. you don't have to have a high IQ to not be annoying... you can have a high IQ and be annoying... Sheldon anyone!?