High IQ roommates wanted :)

IridiuM

Isn't it a bit cheap tho? Or don't you care?

Yeah its cheap. The offer applies to a very specific demographic though and yes it's in Pretoria. Well located, but I rate I will still struggle to get 2-3 tenants (victims ;)).

Velenoso

Expert Member
Let me know if you want to move. Yeah if the place was in Sandton I'd be charging R15000 per room though :D

No, not to Pretoria. It's like moving from NYC to Millsone or some ****.

Yeah, I'd give you 15k for a room if it was in Inanda or something, no problem. You seem like you have a lot of money to burn/nice trust fund. Drop me a line if you want to get into property development in proper areas.

D34M0n7

Executive Member
Yeah its cheap. The offer applies to a very specific demographic though and yes it's in Pretoria. Well located, but I rate I will still struggle to get 2-3 tenants (victims ;)).

Could we get a better idea of this specific group?

BrokenLink

No, not to Pretoria. It's like moving from NYC to Millsone or some ****.

Yeah, I'd give you 15k for a room if it was in Inanda or something, no problem. You seem like you have a lot of money to burn/nice trust fund. Drop me a line if you want to get into property development in proper areas.

Out of interest, where do u do developing? I do a bit in student housing, Hatfield and brooklyn mostly.

Pooky

Garfield's Teddy
I would love to come and stay... Is Tuks English learning?

I am currently at UKZN...

D34M0n7

Executive Member
I would give preference to working professionals above students :D. That would possibly be my only precondition.

Aha! I'm out of the running then... Although I am pro at breathing!

A pity though...

Last edited:

Velenoso

Expert Member
Out of interest, where do u do developing? I do a bit in student housing, Hatfield and brooklyn mostly.

All over. In SA, mainly Sandton. The Waldorf in Sandton is mine, I've done a few complexes out in fourways, out Chartwell way etc. I do some commercial developments in NY, I'm involved in a development of a new mall in Zambia and I've just obtained some land in Ponta do Ouro in Mozambique, plan to build some time share chalets there..

What type of development do you do? Townhouses, etc or what?

YPSA

I would give preference to working professionals above students :D. That would possibly be my only precondition.

So D34M0n7 and I cant host massive house parties and blast some major gansta rap and dubstep at your place.. while I then steal the keys of your car and take it for a spin around the neighborhood? :(