High IQ roommates wanted :)

SoulTax

Executive Member
Wazzup guys! Is there anyone out there looking for a place to stay in Pretoria East?

Bought myself a mansion :D a few years ago and I'm sick of chilling in this crib alone. Got 4 rooms available. Undercover parking. Uncapped Internet of course, main line, backup line and 3g. DSTV premium, yeah we only watch sh*t in HD.

Jacuzzi and Pool as well as covered parking for 4 cars. Hammocks to chill and do nothing in / 15 palm trees. Got a built in braai big enough to grill a whole sheep! Even have a 12 seat boardroom and HD projector if you want to see clients at home or watch movies on the big screen! :p

This is paradise.....

Fineprint* I have a soundproof, fully tiled, wetroom in the basement.....

BrokenLink

2 of my friends just finished their engineering degrees at Tuks, are currently looking for place in PTA east to stay. Do u have some pics of the place? Although they might be more interested in ADSL line stats than pictures of the house ;)

D34M0n7

Executive Member
Interested guys PM me and I can snap some pics.

The pics would have to be pretty specific... Like you holding a banana while standing one one leg with a microwave to your left on which is a big sign stating the date and time...

Obviously the house would be in the background...

Velenoso

Expert Member
You own a mansion that is perfect for entertaining, but you live on your own and can't find a girlfriend or chicks to live with you?!

How ugly are you or what is the issue? This doesn't sound right.

The issue is that the place is in Pretoria. What the hell. If it was in Sandton, then I would've been a tenant. Hehehe

Place sounds like my place though... Minus the boardroom. :)

IridiuM

The pics would have to be pretty specific... Like you holding a banana while standing one one leg with a microwave to your left on which is a big sign stating the date and time...

Lol, yeah or you could actually come check the place out for real! Hopefully not ending up in the basement.

Dolby

Honorary Master

hehe

YPSA

You own a Nissan GT-R?? :eek:

Man if I wasnt in CT I would move right in.. reserve a spot for me in the future okay? :p

IridiuM

The issue is that the place is in Pretoria. What the hell. If it was in Sandton, then I would've been a tenant. Hehehe

Place sounds like my place though... Minus the boardroom. :)

Let me know if you want to move. Yeah if the place was in Sandton I'd be charging R15000 per room though :D

IridiuM

You own a Nissan GT-R?? :eek:

Man if I wasnt in CT I would move right in.. reserve a spot for me in the future okay? :p

YPSA, I'm moving to CPT shortly. We just opened our developer space there. Will keep in touch.

D34M0n7

Executive Member
Lol, yeah or you could actually come check the place out for real! Hopefully not ending up in the basement.

I like the basement :twisted:

If really real then a very interesting offer...

D34M0n7

Executive Member
Eh... Would be nice to stay in a place like that while in uni...