Huawei Mate 20

Has anyone noticed that when taking a picture in the stock camera app there is no feedback that the picture was actually took I. E. The screen briefly flashes or some kinda haptic feedback? I've scoured all the settings for this but couldn't find anything.

Also this is only in the dual sim device, as my wife has the single sim and when she takes a picture there is a flash of the screen so you know that a picture was captured.

Dolby

Honorary Master
Some advice needed. My mate 20 is very heavy on battery. On my samsungs I knew how to set the phone up and battery was good. Any tips.
It should be 95% out the box.

Has it always been 'bad' ?
Maybe you have an app doing something in the background?

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Guys, there is one thing that is bothering me with the Mate 20 and it's the stupid Curve when your Turn Off The Notch. Why does it sort of "round" the edges of the display like that? Can't it just be straight? I feel like the round edges takeaway some screen real estate.

When in an app like YouTube's feed, it goes straight, looks much cleaner and less wasteful, but once you open a video it goes round

Check how it's straight in the feed, I want it like this throughout the phone UI:

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Just got this awesome Black cover from Takealot, was discounted from R300 down to R129, so we'll how it holds up very happy with how it feels in hand though.

Tsepz_011

Expert Member
Copy of the spigen could have gave you the spigen for free you just paid delivery
Bought it with a Takealot voucher I was given at work, so it's all good , got this and a cover new cover for my iPad Air 2, all cmae to just R480 together.